"Twin Oaks" Twin Oaks by Yaqui
Twin Oaks Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 10 photos
Twin Oaks is another lovely country community that is dotted with houses, farms, and ranches that have vast lands with crazing cattle or horses. It is somewhat secluded up into the mountain that locals and tourist alike have to drive carefully to and from. It has quite the charm to it, with its old 1880 school house that is now serving its community as a General Store, restaurant, and other activities. Lovely folks are here to greet you and everyone waves to you from passing cars. I think that is pretty darn neat!
We love to take a ride in the country!
- Pros:Lovely community and with friendly people
- Cons:Use caution while driving!
- In a nutshell:Its worth the drive to see some beautiful country!
Like I mentioned on my Caliente page, that cattle roam freely along the roads. Its just the way it is! So use caution... more travel advice
Yaqui's Related Pages
Twin Oaks Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Twin Oaks
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (107)
Have you been to Twin Oaks?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Twin Oaks
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 287 reviews, 1078 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 124 reviews, 568 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 105 reviews, 346 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 118 reviews, 333 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bakersfield Intro, 94 reviews, 334 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehachapi Intro, 82 reviews, 305 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 97 reviews, 282 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 104 reviews, 253 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 65 reviews, 260 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 59 reviews, 254 photos