"Simi Valley~Air Force One" Simi Valley by Yaqui
Simi Valley Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 96 photos
That what is right will always eventually triumph,
And there is purpose and worth to each and every life! ~ Ronald Regan
Simi Valley is a very beautiful community and still has the rural feel, yet being close enough to commute to Los Angeles safely and within reason. Over 125,000 resident enjoy being one of the safest cities to live in. Although, boast as being one of few affordable places to live I am afraid this is not the case. It's expensive, yet if you want to shop or visit some of the tourist spots..then be my guest. It's very horsey orientated with loads of trails and this is why I know about it. I have friends who are from there and live there and just love it because of the horsey environment, but hate the fact that is has gotten so expensive to buy a home there and some really strict homeowner associations. Yet, Simi Valley has one of the distinct museums/librarys around. Ronald Regain Presidential Library Musuem! I am not sure if you care whether your a Democrat or Republican, this is a wonderful museum to see. It has some of the most interesting things to see!
This is a beautiful memorial is in honor of the passing of our 40th President Ronald Regan on June 5, 2004.
- Pros:Lovely community!
- Cons:Traffic is never a plus anywhere in LA
- In a nutshell:Yet please visit the library!
Nancy Reagan was to me one of the most elegant first ladies of the white house. -- A First Lady's duty was to serve as... more travel advice
These were his actual presidential limousines and secret service suburban’s now an important part of the museums exhibit... more travel advice
Yaqui's Related Pages
Simi Valley Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Simi Valley~Air Force One"
- "This Mirage is Real"
- "Yubert's Simi Valley Page"
- "Mi Casa"
- "Simi Valley - California"
- "Simi Valley"
- "Nice place to hang out!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Simi Valley
- Hotels in Simi Valley
- Transportation in Simi Valley
- Nightlife in Simi Valley
- Restaurants in Simi Valley
- Shopping in Simi Valley
- Warnings and Dangers in Simi Valley
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Simi Valley
- 17 Reviews
- 57 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (104)
Have you been to Simi Valley?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Simi Valley
Photos in Simi ValleySee All Photos (57)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 278 reviews, 992 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 124 reviews, 568 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 118 reviews, 333 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 101 reviews, 331 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bakersfield Intro, 94 reviews, 334 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehachapi Intro, 82 reviews, 305 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 104 reviews, 253 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 93 reviews, 248 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 65 reviews, 260 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 58 reviews, 249 photos