San Diego Warnings Or Dangers Tips by Yaqui Top 5 Page for this destination
San Diego Warnings and Dangers: 76 reviews and 52 photos
Beware of having to climb, crouching or close quarters. I know it may be difficult for many people to be able to see the Maritime Museum do to all the stairs, steps, or narrow door ways. The cat walks make it easily accessible, but the vessels themselves are not. So if you have some disabilites, makes sure you have someone to help you so you too can enjoy these wonderful historical pieces of the sea.
This either could be fun for most, but some might not be physically capable. The entrances or doors are round, high, and deep. They are like portals. This is due of course to the design and safety of the doors so they can seal them off from one compartment incase of flooding. They have a duplicate on top before you enter the submarine to let visitors know what you may have to endure to see all the sub. I am not a slim as I use to be, but probably a little more in shape than others of my size. My family got a kick out of climbing through these portals. We had a great time, but some may not find them fun. So please take your time and be careful.
More Reviews (109)
- See All Parking Near the U.S.S. Midway~
- See All Jet gift shop~
- See All U.S.S. Midway Chow
- See All Pearl Harbor Memorial
- See All Spreckels Theatre 1912
Yaqui's Related Pages
San Diego Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Diego, California"
- "San Diego"
- "Jim_Eliason's San Diego Page"
- "Warm up to San Diego"
- "PAGE DEDICATED TO LINDA (lmkluque on VT)"
- "Something for everyone...San Diego"
- "So Cal... So Cool!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Diego
- Hotels in San Diego
- Transportation in San Diego
- Nightlife in San Diego
- Restaurants in San Diego
- Shopping in San Diego
- Warnings and Dangers in San Diego
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Diego
- 111 Reviews
- 352 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 37 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (201)
Have you been to San Diego?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Diego
Photos in San DiegoSee All Photos (352)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 290 reviews, 1093 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 153 reviews, 538 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 123 reviews, 563 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oahu Intro, 102 reviews, 486 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 111 reviews, 352 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 118 reviews, 333 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bakersfield Intro, 95 reviews, 345 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehachapi Intro, 82 reviews, 315 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 104 reviews, 253 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 67 reviews, 275 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (109)
- San Diego Zoo- 144 Reviews, 214 Photos
- SeaWorld- 85 Reviews, 132 Photos
- Gaslamp Quarter- 36 Reviews, 76 Photos
- Balboa Park- 121 Reviews, 249 Photos
- U.S.S. Midway- 41 Reviews, 155 Photos
- Seaport Village- 33 Reviews, 89 Photos
- La Jolla- 45 Reviews, 90 Photos
- Old Town San Diego- 66 Reviews, 186 Photos
- Point Loma- 19 Reviews, 51 Photos
- Cabrillo National Monument- 46 Reviews, 120 Photos
See All San Diego Things to Do