San Diego Warnings Or Dangers Tips by Yaqui Top 5 Page for this destination
San Diego Warnings and Dangers: 75 reviews and 51 photos
Beware of having to climb, crouching or close quarters. I know it may be difficult for many people to be able to see the Maritime Museum do to all the stairs, steps, or narrow door ways. The cat walks make it easily accessible, but the vessels themselves are not. So if you have some disabilites, makes sure you have someone to help you so you too can enjoy these wonderful historical pieces of the sea.
This either could be fun for most, but some might not be physically capable. The entrances or doors are round, high, and deep. They are like portals. This is due of course to the design and safety of the doors so they can seal them off from one compartment incase of flooding. They have a duplicate on top before you enter the submarine to let visitors know what you may have to endure to see all the sub. I am not a slim as I use to be, but probably a little more in shape than others of my size. My family got a kick out of climbing through these portals. We had a great time, but some may not find them fun. So please take your time and be careful.
More Reviews (91)
- See All Mission Basilica San Diego de Alcala
- See All San Diego Metropolitan Transit System
- See All Petco Park ~ Home of the Padres
- See All St. James Hotel 1912
- See All Lemonade Berry Bush
Yaqui's Related Pages
San Diego Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Diego, California"
- "San Diego"
- "Jim_Eliason's San Diego Page"
- "Warm up to San Diego"
- "PAGE DEDICATED TO LINDA (lmkluque on VT)"
- "Something for everyone...San Diego"
- "Our San Diego Adventure"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Diego
- Hotels in San Diego
- Transportation in San Diego
- Nightlife in San Diego
- Restaurants in San Diego
- Shopping in San Diego
- Warnings and Dangers in San Diego
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Diego
- 93 Reviews
- 265 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 36 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (106)
Have you been to San Diego?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Diego
- Posted in Travel Los Angeles Forum "Re: free Los Angeles photo..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Medea 1904 Steam Yacht"
- Commented on one of lmkluque's San Diego tips
- Wrote a Review Mission Basilica San Diego de Alcala about Mission de Alcala in San Diego Things to Do
- updated a San Diego Travel Page "San Diego"
Photos in San DiegoSee All Photos (265)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 287 reviews, 1078 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 124 reviews, 568 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 118 reviews, 333 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 104 reviews, 338 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bakersfield Intro, 94 reviews, 334 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehachapi Intro, 82 reviews, 305 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 93 reviews, 265 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 104 reviews, 253 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 65 reviews, 260 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 59 reviews, 254 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (102)
- Zoo- 141 Reviews, 208 Photos
- Balboa Park- 114 Reviews, 239 Photos
- SeaWorld- 83 Reviews, 132 Photos
- La Jolla- 47 Reviews, 84 Photos
- Seaport Village- 29 Reviews, 72 Photos
- Gaslamp Quarter- 32 Reviews, 64 Photos
- Old Town- 62 Reviews, 170 Photos
- USS Midway- 22 Reviews, 63 Photos
- Wild Animal Park- 29 Reviews, 36 Photos
- Cabrillo National Monument- 56 Reviews, 157 Photos
See All San Diego Things to Do