Randsburg Off The Beaten Path Tips by Yaqui
Randsburg Off The Beaten Path: 1 reviews and 3 photos
While browsing this wonderful area, I wanted to see if the Opera House Cafe was opened. Well, darn it wasn't, but as we head down the steps on the right that take you to the cafe we discovered this facade of a western town. So we all had some fun taking pictures of ourselves among the facade. The boys loved it!!
Used during their Randsburg Annual Old West Days, which is held in September sponsored by The Rand Desert Museum. They have lots of food, music, and family fun from 8:00AM to 4:00PM. So keep that in mind if you decide to head here for the first time or if you ever want to return to see it. We were doing the Lancaster Aerospace Walk of Fame that day or we would have gone here instead. Next Year!!!
More Reviews (22)
Yaqui's Related Pages
Randsburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Randsburg - Living Ghost Town"
- "19th Century Gold Ghost Town off Hwy 395"
- "Randsburg: A living Ghost town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Randsburg
- Hotels in Randsburg
- Transportation in Randsburg
- Restaurants in Randsburg
- Shopping in Randsburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Randsburg
- See All...
Explore the World
- Phichit Hotels
- Hanazawa Hotels
- Tabinay Hotels
- Mar del Plata
- Ohakune Hotels
- Saint John's
- Tallinn Off The Beaten Path
- Champagne-Ardenne Off The Beaten Path
- South Dakota Off The Beaten Path
- Togo Off The Beaten Path
- Fuengirola Off The Beaten Path
- Newport Off The Beaten Path
- Parnitha mountain
- County Waterford Off The Beaten Path
- Ingolstadt Off The Beaten Path
- Chernivtsi Off The Beaten Path
Badges & Stats in Randsburg
- 23 Reviews
- 87 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (96)
Have you been to Randsburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Randsburg
Photos in RandsburgSee All Photos (87)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 278 reviews, 992 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 97 reviews, 418 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 118 reviews, 333 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bakersfield Intro, 94 reviews, 334 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 100 reviews, 326 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehachapi Intro, 82 reviews, 303 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 104 reviews, 253 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 65 reviews, 260 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 93 reviews, 207 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 55 reviews, 234 photos