"Long Beach~" Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach by Yaqui
Long Beach Travel Guide: 491 reviews and 1,245 photos
I use to come down here during my very young adult life. We use to ride a motorcycles down here all the time back then. That was before kids. How much this area has changed. So much to see and do here. You have to visit.
For centuries the Tongva people lived here until in the sixteenth and the 19th century Spanish explorers arrived bringing missions, but sadley the population dropped being exposed to European diseases. Two Spanish grand rancho's settled here and thrived. In 1843, the Temple family bought Rancho Los Cerritos. In 1866 he sold it to a Sheep Ranch Flint Bixby & Co. It was later sold to the Long Beach Land & Water Company and in 1888 the city was incorporated and barring the name of Long Beach.
- In a nutshell:Awesome place to spend vacation or just a day~
Located along the walls of the "The Immortal Chaplains" Chapel is a story of how Charles Walter David, Jr.,... more travel advice
These larger awesome models are wonderfully done. Please take the time to look at all of them. So much talent and care... more travel advice
- See All Cooking great since 1968~
- See All Haunted Encounters
- Classic Decor
- See All Parking~
Yaqui's Related Pages
Long Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Long Beach~"
- "The week before Christmas"
- "Cool Breezy L.B."
- "A Local Gal's Guide to Long Beach"
- "Really a long beach"
- "Downtown Shots (including more doggie beach ones!)"
- "Long Beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Long Beach
- Hotels in Long Beach
- Transportation in Long Beach
- Nightlife in Long Beach
- Restaurants in Long Beach
- Shopping in Long Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Long Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Long Beach
- 59 Reviews
- 254 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (106)
Have you been to Long Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Long Beach
- Posted in Travel Los Angeles Forum "Re: free Los Angeles photo..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Charles Walter David, Jr. Stewards-Mate 1st Class"
- Wrote a Review Charles Walter David, Jr. Stewards-Mate 1st Class about Queen Mary in Long Beach Favorites
- updated a Long Beach Travel Page "Long Beach~"
- Uploaded a Video to Long Beach
- Commented on one of kyoub's Long Beach travel pages
Photos in Long BeachSee All Photos (254)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 287 reviews, 1078 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 124 reviews, 568 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 118 reviews, 333 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 104 reviews, 338 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bakersfield Intro, 94 reviews, 334 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehachapi Intro, 82 reviews, 305 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 93 reviews, 265 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 104 reviews, 253 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 65 reviews, 260 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 59 reviews, 254 photos