Lone Pine Warnings Or Dangers Tips by Yaqui Top 5 Page for this destination
Lone Pine Warnings and Dangers: 6 reviews and 6 photos
Just like the picture says, a feed bear is a dead bear. If people continue to feed wild bears then they will continually roam into the camp grounds to look for food. So please do not feed the bears. They are not normally aggressive, but are known to be able to open up a car like a pop can literally if they smell food. So do store it in your car or tent. Check with the rangers what methods they recommend. Now days I think they have special lockers since storing food by the pulley method in trees is not a option in this area.
More Reviews (16)
Yaqui's Related Pages
Lone Pine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A small town with a really big mountain"
- "Lone Pine"
- "Lone Pine - entrance to the highest Sierra"
- "Home of Old West Movies and the High Sierra"
- "Lone Pine - A Hang Glider's Paradise"
- "The Eastern Sierras started here for me"
- "LONE PINE, California."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lone Pine
- Hotels in Lone Pine
- Nightlife in Lone Pine
- Restaurants in Lone Pine
- Shopping in Lone Pine
- Warnings and Dangers in Lone Pine
- See All...
Explore the World
- Torrance Hotels
- Fort Bragg
- Land Hessen Hotels
- Walsall Hotels
- Prescott Valley Hotels
- Hong Kong Island
- East Hampton Warnings and Dangers
- Pushkar Warnings and Dangers
- Utica Warnings and Dangers
- Sevastopol' Warnings and Dangers
- Big Bend National Park Warnings and Dangers
- Brno Warnings and Dangers
- Gulmarg Warnings and Dangers
- Jersey Warnings and Dangers
- Ceske Budejovice Warnings and Dangers
Badges & Stats in Lone Pine
- 17 Reviews
- 46 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (103)
Have you been to Lone Pine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lone Pine
- Posted in Travel Las Vegas Forum "Re: Help in regards to a rental..."
- Commented on one of travelgourmet's Lone Pine travel pages
- Wrote a Review Grave of 1872 Earthquake Victims in Lone Pine Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Grave of 1872 Earthquake Victims"
- updated a Lone Pine Travel Page "Lone Pine"
Photos in Lone PineSee All Photos (46)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 278 reviews, 992 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 124 reviews, 568 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 118 reviews, 333 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 101 reviews, 331 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bakersfield Intro, 94 reviews, 334 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehachapi Intro, 82 reviews, 305 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 104 reviews, 253 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 93 reviews, 248 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 65 reviews, 260 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 58 reviews, 249 photos