"~Frazier Park~" Frazier Park by Yaqui
Frazier Park Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 24 photos
Frazier Park began when the Army needed wood to harvest back in 1850's. A mill stayed in the area so folks moved in to make this their home. The Frazier brothers who were enterprising men sold meat to the locals from Bakersfield. During one of the visits, one of them discovered gold and thus started a mine. It wasn't till Harry McBain around 1920's named it Frazier Mountain and once the post office was established in 1927 with Charles B. Fife as postmaster that this area was offically named.
- In a nutshell:Beautiful peaceful mountain community!
We stopped here for lunch and was not disappointed. We all enjoyed our meals. They gave you plenty and you got your... more travel advice
The plaque reads: This 1920's gas station is a replica of one that would had been located along the Ridge Route> In... more travel advice
Yaqui's Related Pages
Frazier Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "~Frazier Park~"
- "KoreanBeauty's new Pine Mountain Club/Frazier Park"
- "Beautiful Mountain Area"
- "LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Frazier Park
- Transportation in Frazier Park
- Restaurants in Frazier Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Frazier Park
- 5 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (96)
Have you been to Frazier Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Frazier Park
- Posted in Travel Las Vegas Forum "Re: Wandering The Strip"
- Commented on one of Yaqui's Frazier Park travel pages
- updated a Frazier Park Travel Page "~Frazier Park~"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Ridge Route Community Museum & Historical Society"
- Wrote a Review Great Food & Service! in Frazier Park Restaurants
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 256 reviews, 894 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 97 reviews, 418 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 118 reviews, 333 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 100 reviews, 326 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bakersfield Intro, 90 reviews, 305 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehachapi Intro, 81 reviews, 300 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 104 reviews, 253 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 65 reviews, 260 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 93 reviews, 207 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 53 reviews, 224 photos