"Fallbrook" Fallbrook by Yaqui
Fallbrook Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 10 photos
This is a neat little town you'll find off of the I-15. You have to travel some ways down a curvey road, but it sure has that little small town feel to it still. This nice little tucked away community sits 6 miles west of Interstate 15. It has a much laid back life style that many celebrities make their home. Fallbrook, like many California communities began with a simple stage coach stop that ran from Temecula to San Diego. The first recorded settlement was the Vital Reche family who named it Fall Brook after their former home in Pennsylvania in 1869. Around 1885 it became apparent that a town site needed to be planned. The local school house is still used as a local clubhouse as well as is the community church circa. 1890. Fallbrook is now known as being the Avocado Capital of the World since 1912. Now, it is just a nice quiet community that enjoys a easy life style.
Fallbrook Visitor Guide
- Pros:Nice small town feel to it!
- Cons:You have to travel aways down a curvey road, so take your time!
- In a nutshell:Looks like one of these little travel treasures!
I spotted this off of the Main street on the way to Denny's. I love the design and the impressive colors. Mural are so... more travel advice
Yaqui's Related Pages
Fallbrook Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LizC's new Fallbrook Page"
- "Fallbrook - On the Avocado Highway"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fallbrook
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (107)
Have you been to Fallbrook?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fallbrook
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 287 reviews, 1078 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 124 reviews, 568 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 105 reviews, 346 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 118 reviews, 333 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bakersfield Intro, 94 reviews, 334 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehachapi Intro, 82 reviews, 305 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 97 reviews, 282 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 104 reviews, 253 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 65 reviews, 260 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 59 reviews, 254 photos