"Cabazon - Dinosaurs a FOOT!" Cabazon by Yaqui
Cabazon Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 19 photos
While passing through I discovered this wonderful find. Massive dinosaurs along with having this beautiful Casino that can't be missed along the highway. It is the home of the Morongo Band of Mission Indians, whose 27-story hotel tower dominates the San Gorgonio Pass. It also happens to be one of the largest Native American casinos in the US. Along with having some wonderful roadside icons that brings back some wonderful fond memories. Do any of you remember seeing these in Pee-wee's Big Adventure?, I do. Pretty cool I say. Many others have had the pleasure of growing up with them along the highway in southern California. Yet, the Bell family has since sold them in 2005 for $1.2 million to a Christian developers. I sure hope they keep them. It was awesome to see the faces of the kids once they walked up to them to touch them and play among their feet. Some very happy faces were produced, which makes this find a real treasure.
- Pros:One of those must stop and see!
- Cons:Its hot, windy and not much else other than that!
- In a nutshell:Remembering those by gone days of Route 66!
This is a very unique store. Lots of educational toys and games, but the kids get to experience being inside Ms. Dinny... more travel advice
Yaqui's Related Pages
Cabazon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cabazon - Dinosaurs a FOOT!"
- "Jumping Around Cabazon!"
- "La Beba in Cabazon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cabazon
- Restaurants in Cabazon
- Shopping in Cabazon
- Warnings and Dangers in Cabazon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cabazon
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (103)
Have you been to Cabazon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cabazon
Photos in CabazonSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 278 reviews, 992 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 124 reviews, 568 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 118 reviews, 333 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 101 reviews, 331 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bakersfield Intro, 94 reviews, 334 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehachapi Intro, 82 reviews, 305 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 104 reviews, 253 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 93 reviews, 248 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 65 reviews, 260 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 58 reviews, 249 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (119)
Latest Cabazon hotel reviews
- Morongo Casino Resort And Spa
- 241 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013