Anaheim Favorite Tips by Yaqui Top 5 Page for this destination
Anaheim General: 50 reviews and 101 photos
Favorite thing: This gentleman was fiddling away many tunes that probably the baby boomers would know. My boys thought he was really neat and talented. So we stop and payed attention and clapped when he was done. So many people just milling around and not paying attention at tall. Well done Sir!
1313 S. Harbor Blvd Anaheim, Ca
Favorite thing: Don't know if your like my family, but having to know where all the rest rooms is very important, especially if you have been driving for 100 miles and having to deal with traffic to get here. There are restrooms right under the main parking lot escalator and near the elevators.
1313 S. Harbor Blvd Anaheim, Ca
Favorite thing: You probably thinking this is a no brainer, but you'd be surpised how many times I see families lost and going back and forth from each part of the park. I don't need the maps, because I know the park like the back of my hand:-) Yet, there are those who don't attend the magical place of earth that often. So hang onto this wonderful source of information so you can plan and map out which cool ride to get to next. Oh, don't forget checkout, which rides that might be down that day. They usually have a sign on the ticket booths windows, which rides are not in operation for the day for planning purposes.
Park maps Disneyland Park Maps
Favorite thing: We have not been back for 7 years. So I was not sure if they do this still. I had a note from Nates teacher incase they challenged it. They didn't want to see it because they are require by law to help out those with any disabilites. They happely gave us a Guest Pass, but we didn't use much. We only used on the worse rides with people all bunched up. The park that day was awesome and not nearly as crowed.
For anyone who knows of someone who has a disability of any kind will help dearly with access into the many attractions especially those with wheel chairs. This card is a blessing. I found out about it from a friend who has a Autistic child too. Once you enter the main entrance head over to Guest Relations where the Information Center is by City Hall, which is just inside the entrance to the left. They did ask me a series of questions to prove if Nate had a disability and I was given this card. You use the card at the exit entrances and are given special access so you don't have to wait in the long lines, which is dramatic for any child, (but times that by ten for someone who is Autisitc)or lines that make it difficult for wheelchairs or any other type disability access. It helped so much for Nate to be able to truely enjoy all the rides. The only place we had a long wait was the Pirates of the Caribbean because they had a special boat to assit those with special disabilities so all could enjoy!
Fondest memory: To see the wonderful happy faces of those less fortune than us was a blessing too as they too enjoyed the day of dreams.
Favorite thing: As you enter the park, your usually handed some very handy brochures. Make sure you keep them handy because this one gives you all the times, locations, and which shows. Let's not forget when the parades start to. You have to attend some, because they are done very well and your children or the child at heart will enjoy them too! Very worth the time and effort to attend some!
Fondest memory: The ones with the magical costumes and sing the wonderful musicals are the best to see!
More Reviews (64)
Yaqui's Related Pages
Anaheim Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Disneyland on a Budget"
- "Another View of Anaheim"
- "The Happiest Place on Earth..."
- "Orange County"
- "b1bob's Mickey Mouse Anaheim adventures"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Anaheim
- Hotels in Anaheim
- Transportation in Anaheim
- Nightlife in Anaheim
- Restaurants in Anaheim
- Shopping in Anaheim
- Warnings and Dangers in Anaheim
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Anaheim
- 69 Reviews
- 271 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 32 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (219)
Have you been to Anaheim?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Anaheim
Photos in AnaheimSee All Photos (271)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 300 reviews, 1153 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 153 reviews, 538 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 123 reviews, 563 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oahu Intro, 102 reviews, 486 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bakersfield Intro, 99 reviews, 380 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 111 reviews, 352 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 118 reviews, 333 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehachapi Intro, 83 reviews, 321 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 104 reviews, 253 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 67 reviews, 275 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (114)
- Disneyland- 227 Reviews, 579 Photos
- California Adventure- 73 Reviews, 244 Photos
- Gardenwalk- 6 Reviews, 24 Photos
- Edison Field- 3 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Honda Center- 3 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Anaheim Convention Center- 2 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Anaheim Angels- 1 Review, 5 Photos
- Universal Studios- 1 Review, 5 Photos
- Knott's Berry Farm- 2 Reviews, 1 Photo
- The Grove- 1 Review, 1 Photo
See All Anaheim Things to Do