"Agua Dulce ~ "Sweet Water"" Agua Dulce by Yaqui
Agua Dulce Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 39 photos
The first inhabitants of Aqua Dulce were the Shoshonean and Tataviam Indians. Then around the turn of century homesteads started popping up creating the first white settlements in this area for those looking for year around residency and those just looking to spend there summer vacations. Aqua Dulce is a hidden community among the mountain range tucked away just on the other side of Vasquez Rocks.
Vasquez rocks were created 25 millions ago when to great plates clashed creating the upward rock formations as with the sedimentary rock eroding from water, wind, and sun. Now it is used as 905 acres park with lots of wonderful trails, resources, and stark desert beauty. It was a great way to spend some precious family time.
- Pros:Stark beauty!
- Cons:Can have extreme weather conditions here, please check your weather info.
What is wonderful about small communities is they are usually very close knit. The Walk of Fame is dedicated to... more travel advice
A wonderful establishment nestled in the mountains. Its a popular place for the locals to hang out especially during the... more travel advice
Yaqui's Related Pages
Agua Dulce Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Agua Dulce ~ "Sweet Water""
- "Basaic Vasquez Rocks Page"
- "La Beba in Agua Dulce, home of Vazquez Rocks"
- "Agua Dulce"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Agua Dulce
- Restaurants in Agua Dulce
- Shopping in Agua Dulce
- Warnings and Dangers in Agua Dulce
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Agua Dulce
- 7 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (107)
Have you been to Agua Dulce?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Agua Dulce
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 287 reviews, 1078 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 124 reviews, 568 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 105 reviews, 346 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 118 reviews, 333 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bakersfield Intro, 94 reviews, 334 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehachapi Intro, 82 reviews, 305 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 97 reviews, 282 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 104 reviews, 253 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 65 reviews, 260 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 59 reviews, 254 photos