Washington D.C. Transportation Tips by Yaqui Top 5 Page for this destination
Washington D.C. Transportation: 407 reviews and 474 photos
This is a great way to get around seeing DC for the first time, just to get the jest of the landscape where everything is and the enormity of the traffic....lol! I say take the metro myself! Yet, I had enjoyed taking this Trolley Tour since it picked us up at our fancy hotel and dropped us off here at the end of a very long day:-) They driver/tour guides were friendly, knowledgeable, courteous, and just dang wonderful. I had the best time hopping on and off the Trolley at your leisure. As long as you have a pass and map to where they can pick you up, you'll do fine. The Trolleys are pretty cool, because during winter the winter flaps coming down on the sides and the heat was blasting. During summer the flaps are up to enjoy the beautiful weather!
Union Station, US Capitol, ESPN Zone, National Museum of Women in the Arts, Chinatown, Spy Museum, Ford's Theatre, Hard Rock Cafe, White House (Photo Stop,) Lincoln, Vietnam, and Korean Memorials, World War II Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington Harbour, Georgetown, Embassy Row, Washington National Cathedral, National Zoo, Adam's Morgan, National Aquarium, Ronald Reagan Building, DC Visitor's Center, Washington Monument, Holocaust Museum, Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Mall Area, National Air and Space Museum and the National Gallery of Art.
Dates Available-Tour Time-Days Available-Ticket Price
Jan 1, 2005 - Mar 31, 2005 8:15 AM SMTWTFS ADULT (USD $28.00)
CHILD 3-11 (USD $14.00)
Apr 1, 2005 - Mar 31, 2006 8:15 AM SMTWTFS ADULT (USD $32.00)
CHILD 3-11 (USD $16.00)
More Reviews (87)
Yaqui's Related Pages
Washington D.C. Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Neither American nor European City :-)"
- "Washington DC"
- "Washington D.C."
- "MY HOMETOWN"
- "Washington D.C."
- "My Hometown"
- "Welcome to Washington DC our Nations Capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Washington D.C.
- Hotels in Washington D.C.
- Transportation in Washington D.C.
- Nightlife in Washington D.C.
- Restaurants in Washington D.C.
- Shopping in Washington D.C.
- Warnings and Dangers in Washington D.C.
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Washington D.C.
- 88 Reviews
- 187 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (197)
Have you been to Washington D.C.?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Washington D.C.
- Posted in Travel Las Vegas Forum "Re: Flamingo Question"
- Commented on one of Yaqui's Washington D.C. tips
- updated a Washington D.C. Travel Page "Washington D.C."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Metro Station"
- Wrote a Review Old Fashion Carousel about Smithsonian Institute Museums / National Zoo in Washington D.C. Off The Beaten Path
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 290 reviews, 1091 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 153 reviews, 538 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 123 reviews, 563 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oahu Intro, 102 reviews, 486 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 118 reviews, 333 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bakersfield Intro, 95 reviews, 345 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehachapi Intro, 82 reviews, 308 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 97 reviews, 282 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 104 reviews, 253 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 67 reviews, 275 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (112)
- The White House- 130 Reviews, 208 Photos
- Lincoln Memorial- 142 Reviews, 284 Photos
- Washington Monument- 117 Reviews, 218 Photos
- National Gallery of Art- 64 Reviews, 193 Photos
- U.S. Capitol Building- 143 Reviews, 366 Photos
- Chinatown- 18 Reviews, 42 Photos
- Arlington National Cemetery - House- 106 Reviews, 178 Photos
- U.S. Holocaust Museum- 34 Reviews, 40 Photos
- S.I. National Air and Space Museum- 94 Reviews, 209 Photos
- Jefferson Memorial - The Tidal Basin- 95 Reviews, 189 Photos
See All Washington D.C. Things to Do