Washington D.C. Transportation Tips by Yaqui Top 5 Page for this destination
Washington D.C. Transportation: 400 reviews and 468 photos
This is a great way to get around seeing DC for the first time, just to get the jest of the landscape where everything is and the enormity of the traffic....lol! I say take the metro myself! Yet, I had enjoyed taking this Trolley Tour since it picked us up at our fancy hotel and dropped us off here at the end of a very long day:-) They driver/tour guides were friendly, knowledgeable, courteous, and just dang wonderful. I had the best time hopping on and off the Trolley at your leisure. As long as you have a pass and map to where they can pick you up, you'll do fine. The Trolleys are pretty cool, because during winter the winter flaps coming down on the sides and the heat was blasting. During summer the flaps are up to enjoy the beautiful weather!
Union Station, US Capitol, ESPN Zone, National Museum of Women in the Arts, Chinatown, Spy Museum, Ford's Theatre, Hard Rock Cafe, White House (Photo Stop,) Lincoln, Vietnam, and Korean Memorials, World War II Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington Harbour, Georgetown, Embassy Row, Washington National Cathedral, National Zoo, Adam's Morgan, National Aquarium, Ronald Reagan Building, DC Visitor's Center, Washington Monument, Holocaust Museum, Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Mall Area, National Air and Space Museum and the National Gallery of Art.
Dates Available-Tour Time-Days Available-Ticket Price
Jan 1, 2005 - Mar 31, 2005 8:15 AM SMTWTFS ADULT (USD $28.00)
CHILD 3-11 (USD $14.00)
Apr 1, 2005 - Mar 31, 2006 8:15 AM SMTWTFS ADULT (USD $32.00)
CHILD 3-11 (USD $16.00)
More Reviews (87)
Yaqui's Related Pages
Washington D.C. Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Neither American nor European City :-)"
- "Washington DC"
- "Washington D.C."
- "MY HOMETOWN"
- "Washington D.C."
- "Welcome to Washington DC our Nations Capital"
- "My Hometown"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Washington D.C.
- Hotels in Washington D.C.
- Transportation in Washington D.C.
- Nightlife in Washington D.C.
- Restaurants in Washington D.C.
- Shopping in Washington D.C.
- Warnings and Dangers in Washington D.C.
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Washington D.C.
- 88 Reviews
- 187 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (106)
Have you been to Washington D.C.?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Washington D.C.
- Posted in Travel Los Angeles Forum "Re: free Los Angeles photo..."
- Commented on one of Yaqui's Washington D.C. tips
- updated a Washington D.C. Travel Page "Washington D.C."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Metro Station"
- Wrote a Review Old Fashion Carousel about Smithsonian Institute Museums / National Zoo in Washington D.C. Off The Beaten Path
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 287 reviews, 1078 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 124 reviews, 568 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 118 reviews, 333 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 104 reviews, 338 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bakersfield Intro, 94 reviews, 334 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehachapi Intro, 82 reviews, 305 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 93 reviews, 265 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 104 reviews, 253 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 65 reviews, 260 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 59 reviews, 254 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (102)
- The White House- 127 Reviews, 201 Photos
- U.S. Capitol Building- 143 Reviews, 367 Photos
- Washington Monument- 115 Reviews, 212 Photos
- Lincoln Memorial- 141 Reviews, 280 Photos
- National Gallery of Art- 64 Reviews, 193 Photos
- Arlington National Cemetery - House- 105 Reviews, 173 Photos
- Korean War Veterans Memorial- 70 Reviews, 167 Photos
- U.S. Holocaust Museum- 34 Reviews, 40 Photos
- National Archives- 59 Reviews, 144 Photos
- Ford's Theatre - Petersen House- 34 Reviews, 69 Photos
See All Washington D.C. Things to Do