College Park Hotel Tips by AlbuqRay
College Park Hotels: 1,020 reviews and 9 photos
I spent three nights at the Comfort Inn and Suites while attending a symposium at the University of Maryland. It is showing a little age but is still a quiet, comfortable place to stay. I had a two room suite on the 6th floor all to myself. The suite had a sitting room, bedroom, two full bathrooms and a kitchette with a fridge and microwave. A continental breakfast came with the room but there were waffles, hot oatmeal and hard boiled eggs in addition to the usual "continental" items. I paid $117 + tax but the sign on the door said $190. There is a free computer in the lobby.
The College Park Comfort Inn is an easy ~30 minute drive from the BWI airport. If you are renting a car, turn right out of the rental car facility on New Ridge Road, turn right to State Hwy-100 west to get to State Hwy-295 (Baltimore-Washington Parkway), and then south ~17 miles. Take the State Hwy-193 exit (Greenbelt Road) west off 295 and continue ~3 miles to US Hwy-1 (Baltimore Avenue).
Unique Qualities: Since the hotel is built on the side of a hill, the lobby and breakfast room are on the third floor.
Address: 9020 Baltimore Ave, College Park, MD 20740
Comparison: about average
Directions: The hotel is just south of the intersection of State Hwy-193 and US Hwy-1 where Greenbelt Road intersects Baltimore Avenue, about 10 blocks north of the University of Maryland.
Phone: (301) 441-8110
More Reviews (30)
- See All Samuel Riggs IV Alumni Center
- See All University of Maryland Soccer
- Testudo Luck
AlbuqRay's Related Pages
College Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "First Class University and Aviation History"
- "College Park"
- "College Park - Home of the University of Maryland"
- "College Park: History in Our Backyard"
- "s.l.keeling's new College Park Page"
- "Home of the University of Maryland"
- "GO TERPS!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in College Park
- Hotels in College Park
- Restaurants in College Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in College Park
- 31 Reviews
- 107 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (50)
Have you been to College Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in College Park
- Posted in Travel Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Forum "Re: Guided Tour or self-guided tour"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Good Japanese and Chinese Food in College Park"
- updated a College Park Travel Page "First Class University and Aviation History"
- Wrote a Review Samuel Riggs IV Alumni Center in College Park Favorites
Photos in College ParkSee All Photos (107)
Read real reviews about College Park Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alice Springs Intro, 111 reviews, 574 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Northern Territory Intro, 64 reviews, 334 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Sarawak Intro, 57 reviews, 298 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darwin Intro, 50 reviews, 286 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albuquerque Intro, 72 reviews, 236 photos, 5 travelogues
- Macdonnell Ranges Intro, 41 reviews, 260 photos, 10 travelogues
- Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Intro, 45 reviews, 219 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gettysburg Intro, 44 reviews, 213 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 50 reviews, 199 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mataranka Intro, 27 reviews, 215 photos, 11 travelogues