College Park Hotel Tips by AlbuqRay
College Park Hotels: 1,596 reviews and 9 photos
I spent three nights at the Comfort Inn and Suites while attending a symposium at the University of Maryland. It is showing a little age but is still a quiet, comfortable place to stay. I had a two room suite on the 6th floor all to myself. The suite had a sitting room, bedroom, two full bathrooms and a kitchette with a fridge and microwave. A continental breakfast came with the room but there were waffles, hot oatmeal and hard boiled eggs in addition to the usual "continental" items. I paid $117 + tax but the sign on the door said $190. There is a free computer in the lobby.
The College Park Comfort Inn is an easy ~30 minute drive from the BWI airport. If you are renting a car, turn right out of the rental car facility on New Ridge Road, turn right to State Hwy-100 west to get to State Hwy-295 (Baltimore-Washington Parkway), and then south ~17 miles. Take the State Hwy-193 exit (Greenbelt Road) west off 295 and continue ~3 miles to US Hwy-1 (Baltimore Avenue).
Unique Qualities: Since the hotel is built on the side of a hill, the lobby and breakfast room are on the third floor.
Address: 9020 Baltimore Ave, College Park, MD 20740
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: The hotel is just south of the intersection of State Hwy-193 and US Hwy-1 where Greenbelt Road intersects Baltimore Avenue, about 10 blocks north of the University of Maryland.
Phone: (301) 441-8110
More Reviews (30)
- See All Samuel Riggs IV Alumni Center
- See All University of Maryland Soccer
- Testudo Luck
AlbuqRay's Related Pages
College Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "First Class University and Aviation History"
- "College Park"
- "College Park - Home of the University of Maryland"
- "College Park: History in Our Backyard"
- "s.l.keeling's new College Park Page"
- "Home of the University of Maryland"
- "College Students Forever"
- See All...
- Things to Do in College Park
- Hotels in College Park
- Restaurants in College Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in College Park
- 31 Reviews
- 107 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (68)
Have you been to College Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in College Park
Photos in College ParkSee All Photos (107)
Read real reviews about College Park Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alice Springs Intro, 111 reviews, 574 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Northern Territory Intro, 64 reviews, 334 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Sarawak Intro, 57 reviews, 298 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darwin Intro, 50 reviews, 286 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albuquerque Intro, 72 reviews, 236 photos, 5 travelogues
- Macdonnell Ranges Intro, 41 reviews, 260 photos, 10 travelogues
- Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Intro, 45 reviews, 219 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gettysburg Intro, 44 reviews, 213 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 50 reviews, 199 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mataranka Intro, 27 reviews, 215 photos, 11 travelogues