College Park Favorite Tips by AlbuqRay
College Park Favorites: 2 reviews and 10 photos
Engineering Fields and Reckord Armory
Favorite thing: One of the main entrances to the University of Maryland campus is where Paint Branch Parkway intersects Baltimore Avenue (US Hwy-1). The campus is quite large and is a nice mix of old and modern, rural and urban. Parking is definitely an issue. I saw only metered or paid parking for visitors (marked with a big green and white "P"). All other parking lots require a sticker. Here is an interactive parking map. The pedestrian crosswalks are strictly enforced, so be ready to stop often.
Favorite thing: Our symposium was held in the new Samuel Riggs IV Alumni Center. It is a very nice facility close to Byrd Stadium and the Dessie M. Moxley Gardens. There is a visitors' paid parking garage next to it. The Hall of Fame inside the Alumni Center is interesting with some names that most everyone would recognize, like Connie Chung and Jim Henson.
More Reviews (29)
- See All University of Maryland Soccer
- Testudo Luck
- Engineering and Research Corporation...
AlbuqRay's Related Pages
College Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "First Class University and Aviation History"
- "College Park"
- "College Park - Home of the University of Maryland"
- "College Park: History in Our Backyard"
- "s.l.keeling's new College Park Page"
- "Home of the University of Maryland"
- "GO TERPS!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in College Park
- Hotels in College Park
- Restaurants in College Park
- See All...
Explore the World
- Pulau Langkawi Hotels
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Hotels
- Yogyakarta Hotels
- Male Island
- Carmel-by-the-Sea Hotels
- Cherrapunji Hotels
- Hong Kong
- Darwin Hotels
- Amman Hotels
- New Manila Hotels
- Antelope Island Hotels
Badges & Stats in College Park
- 31 Reviews
- 107 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to College Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in College Park
Photos in College ParkSee All Photos (107)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alice Springs Intro, 111 reviews, 574 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Northern Territory Intro, 64 reviews, 334 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Sarawak Intro, 57 reviews, 298 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darwin Intro, 50 reviews, 286 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albuquerque Intro, 72 reviews, 236 photos, 5 travelogues
- Macdonnell Ranges Intro, 41 reviews, 260 photos, 10 travelogues
- Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Intro, 45 reviews, 219 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gettysburg Intro, 44 reviews, 213 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 50 reviews, 199 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mataranka Intro, 27 reviews, 215 photos, 11 travelogues