""Not all those who wander are lost"....." philosykos's Profile

Hi all..born and raised in New Jersey U.S.A.....been living here in Athens ,Greece for many years now..! Greek -American....Greek by father and Polish/Lithuanian roots from my mother's side of the family....my great-grandparents that is....came from Poland and Lithuania.

I was hit by the travel bug at a young age..loving to watch travel documentaries on television and dreaming about going there when I grow up....Fortunately,most of those dreams did come true! But oh so many more places to go!!!!!

I have been a member here for quite a while..but shame on me as out of lazziness.....(??????)I do not know..I have not gotten my travel pages organized here.! I am on facebook and most of my travel photo albums are there..Feel free to ask me for my full name to look for me and just send a request !

Meanwhile...happy travels!!!!!!

• Intro Updated Jul 12, 2013

• leics's Profile Photo
    Jan 19, 2014 at 2:22 AM

Thank you for adding me. :-)

• gwened's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Happy New Year 2014!!!

• HeshamMA's Profile Photo
    Dec 28, 2013 at 7:13 AM

Carla , Happy new year for you and your family from Sunny Sharm El Sheikh wish you great 2014 full of happiness success and great travels !

• Aitana's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2013 at 4:19 AM

Καλά Χριστούγεννα και Ευτυχισμένο το Νέο Έτος!

Oct 1, 2013 at 7:54 PM

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...

Great meeting with Rex and his wife here in Athens!!

• Hosell's Profile Photo
    Aug 24, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Hi and nice to meet you! hope you had a great time in Spain,my country!!!!!!!!

Aug 24, 2013 at 8:28 PM

Greetings from Athens!! I love Spain! I go every year! Was just in Asturias this year!!!!!Are you on facebook? I have all my photo albums there..I think I am too lazy to get organized here! Let me know..Greetings!

Aug 1, 2013 at 3:38 AM

Hello People! Just back from a trip to Madrid(where I have been before) and Northern Spain..Oviedo..Gijon..Aviles..Leon...!!! I have all photo albums up on FACEBOOK..if interested to see,please contact me for links etc!!! Greetings!!!!

• Andraf's Profile Photo
    Jul 20, 2013 at 1:26 AM

Thanks for adding me. And what a coincidence, I just visited Athens a week before you added me :) I was there for a wedding celebration so I didn't have much time to explore your interesting city but still I got to see a bit of it. Next time I'm there I'll make sure we meet. Also, NJ's been my home for 4 years while I was at uni (Rutgers). Some of the best times of my life.

Jul 20, 2013 at 8:18 PM

How lovely! A shame missed you here in Athens! Actually a friend of mine in Bucharest has invited me to go...Am thinking for October for 4 or 5 days when I have some time off then!

• travelgourmet's Profile Photo
    Jul 18, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Friend request accepted. A Jersey girl in Greece. Opa! :-)

• kyoub's Profile Photo
    Jul 16, 2013 at 6:03 AM

I also spend most of my extra time on FB these days since I am not doing much traveling.
    I would love to be your FB friend and see your pictures.Thanks for your invitation.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
philosykos's Profile Photo

philosykos

“The more you see,the more you realize you haven't seen..!”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.