Anchorage Hotel Tips by ringleader
Anchorage Hotels: 18,927 reviews and 97 photos
Hawthorne Suites, Anchorage
Our stay here was very pleasant. After 3 weeks of knocking around in a camper RV with our family of 4, it was nice to spread out for two nights and have a big bed to sleep in!
The people were helpful, the accomodations were nice, and the food was good.
Unique Qualities: We had the opportunity to enjoy their Wednesday night free social hour, which included food that equaled a light dinner.
Their free breakfast buffet was fabulous - make-your-own Belgian waffles, eggs, potatos, bacon, pastries, cereal - the works!
Pool was nice. Exercise room, too.
Look for their coupon in the Toursavers's Book (Must-see Activity Page under my Alaska page), we took advantage of their buy-one night get-one free coupon. The food manager says that was better than the least expensive rate, which they give to the military. The price recorded below reflects WHAT WE PAID, not their full rates.
Address: 325 W. 8th Ave Anchorage, AK 99501 also 1110 W. 8th Ave
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: About two blocks from the Snow City Cafe (see our restaurant tip!).
Phone: 1-888-389-6575; 1-888-469-6575
More Reviews (10)
- See All Anchorage Art
- See All Stock up on food and gas for RV Campers
- Alaska Experience Theater
ringleader's Related Pages
Anchorage Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Not Alaska - But You Can See It From Here"
- "Alaskan Fun Starts Here"
- "Anchorage, Alaska: A Great City in The Great Land"
- "My 2 Alaskas"
- "Anchorage - Gateway to Wild Alaska"
- "frankcanfly's Anchorage Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Anchorage
- Hotels in Anchorage
- Transportation in Anchorage
- Nightlife in Anchorage
- Restaurants in Anchorage
- Shopping in Anchorage
- Warnings and Dangers in Anchorage
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Anchorage
- 11 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Anchorage?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Anchorage
- updated a Anchorage Travel Page "Lots of Art, Activity, and Daylight in Anchorage"
- Posted in Travel Edinburgh Forum "Roslin Glenn or Rosslyn Glen - ..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Lots of Art, Activity, and Daylight in Anchorage"
- Wrote a Review Anchorage Art in Anchorage Things to Do
- Commented on one of cruisingbug's Anchorage travel pages
Photos in AnchorageSee All Photos (17)
Read real reviews about Anchorage Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Philadelphia Intro, 38 reviews, 47 photos
- Anchorage Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bremerhaven Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos
- Lancaster Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Jedburgh Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Alaska Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Versailles Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Haines Intro, 10 reviews
- Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Inverness Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos