Alaska Things to Do Tips by ringleader
Alaska Things to Do: 410 reviews and 586 photos
More fellow vacationers were either excited (if they had this book, too) or totally sick (if they didn't) when we told them of the TourSavers' book we were using - Alaska's best-kept secret!!! We saved hundreds and then thousands as we took advantage of the buy-one-get-one-free on quality tours and admission fees by using this book.
IF YOU DO ANYTHING BEFORE YOU GO TO ALASKA, GET THE TOURSAVERS BOOK! Especially if you're going on a cruise. Many of the tours in the book are identical to the cruise's on-shore excursions, and many people hop the ship's shuttle with fellow passengers to the same destination. How nice to get your on-shore for buy-one-get-one free instead of paying higher prices!
For those traveling by "twos" this booklet can save you thousands! This year's Great Alaskan Toursaver has over $22,000 in coupon savings, including more than 20 absolutely free offers and over 100 2-for-1 offers.
Our family (four) was planning to do these things (most of Alaska's visitors' attractions are in the book) anyway, so to pay half-price on most of them was wonderful.
The best thing is that it benefits the Special Olympics.
We sold our left-over coupons (there were more than half left after we used all we needed) after we returned home on the famous auction website. We were able to sell them for more than half of what we had paid, so our discount books cost us only about $40 in the end.
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (907) 278-7600
More Reviews (1)
ringleader's Related Pages
Alaska Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Land of the Midnight Sun"
- "Alaska--my home for now (again)"
- "Alaska, up north and far away"
- "Train Ride Through Alaska's Interior"
- "The Last Great Frontier"
- "Alaska, land of beauty"
- "Alaska, America's Crown Jewel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Alaska
- Hotels in Alaska
- Transportation in Alaska
- Nightlife in Alaska
- Restaurants in Alaska
- Shopping in Alaska
- Warnings and Dangers in Alaska
- See All...
Explore the World
- Presque Isle State Park
- Peng Chau Island Hotels
- Belmont Shore Hotels
- El Calafate Hotels
- Mare Island Hotels
- Grand Cayman
Badges & Stats in Alaska
- 28 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 25 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Alaska?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alaska
- Posted in Travel Edinburgh Forum "Roslin Glenn or Rosslyn Glen - ..."
- Commented on one of PA2AKgirl's Alaska travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Watch Huge Salmon Swimming Upstream"
- updated a Alaska Travel Page "Alaska - The Last Frontier"
- Wrote a Review We Saved $4,000 in Fun Activity Expenses in Alaska in Alaska Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Philadelphia Intro, 38 reviews, 47 photos
- Anchorage Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bremerhaven Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos
- Lancaster Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Jedburgh Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Alaska Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Versailles Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Haines Intro, 10 reviews
- Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Inverness Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
Top Alaska hotels
- Anchorage Hotels
- 818 Reviews - 1480 Photos
- Seward Hotels
- 201 Reviews - 484 Photos
- Denali National Park and Preserve Hotels
- 321 Reviews - 596 Photos
- Fairbanks Hotels
- 315 Reviews - 496 Photos
- Barrow Hotels
- 93 Reviews - 142 Photos
- Juneau Hotels
- 357 Reviews - 869 Photos
- Dutch Harbor Hotels
- 80 Reviews - 118 Photos
- Sitka Hotels
- 174 Reviews - 278 Photos
- Ketchikan Hotels
- 221 Reviews - 533 Photos
- Kenai Hotels
- 103 Reviews - 240 Photos
- Valdez Hotels
- 80 Reviews - 182 Photos
- Homer Hotels
- 148 Reviews - 367 Photos
- Kodiak Hotels
- 256 Reviews - 446 Photos
- Skagway Hotels
- 158 Reviews - 459 Photos
- Tetlin Junction Hotels
- See nearby hotels