"Kelso Abbey and Floors Castle" Kelso by ringleader
Kelso Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 46 photos
Simply a ruins of an old abbey right in the middle of town. That's all - if you're on the abbey-streak, do stop and see - it is rather interesting.
Also, Floors Castle is in Kelso area - so pair the two together and you'll feel rewarded.
Other Border Abbeys worth visiting (see my other travel tips) are Dryburgh (in St. Boswells), Jedburgh, Melrose. Kelso is most ruined of them all. All of these abbeys are located close to each other and can be easily seen in a day's trip to the Borders.
ringleader's Related Pages
Kelso Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Suprising Kelso"
- "Kelso Abbey and Floors Castle"
- "Glad I went..."
- "Kelso: pretty old border town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kelso
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Kelso?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kelso
Top 10 Pages
- Philadelphia Intro, 38 reviews, 47 photos
- Anchorage Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bremerhaven Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos
- Lancaster Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Jedburgh Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Alaska Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Versailles Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Haines Intro, 10 reviews
- Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Inverness Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos