ringleader's profile photo

The Family Online Now
Everything's more fun with your friends... especially when they're your family!

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
pieter_jan_v May 11, 2010 at 11:16 AM

Greetings from Holland. Philly; that brings back memories. PJ

setaf Mar 10, 2008 at 7:11 AM

I see you visited the Borders area of Scotland. My wife and I plan to this fall. Any suggestions? We will probably rent a car as public trans. seems sparse. Where did you stay and what all did you see?

Etoile2B's Profile Photo
Etoile2B Jan 29, 2008 at 10:46 AM

Happy Birthday from sunny California!

jain012's Profile Photo
jain012 Jan 29, 2008 at 1:09 AM

Wish you happy birthday have a nice day, Ajay from India

GracesTrips's Profile Photo
GracesTrips Jan 28, 2008 at 8:08 PM

Happy Birthday to the Family! Hope you all enjoy a wonderful day!

WorldMeet2008's Profile Photo
WorldMeet2008 Jan 18, 2008 at 7:18 AM

"We have to get to know each other better, it makes us understand one another better, trust each other more, and live together more peacefully". ("United Buddy Bears" project). *** H-A-P-P-Y ** N-E-W ** Y-E-A-R !!

christine.j's Profile Photo
christine.j Apr 14, 2007 at 3:30 AM

Holly, I really enjoyed your concert. It was great meeting you. Enjoy the rest of your tour!

Trekki's Profile Photo
Trekki Jan 28, 2007 at 10:53 PM

Hi Holly :-)) all my best for your birthday today :-)) I hope, you'll have a wonderful special day with all your beloved around you and many special moments :-)) And of course, lots of gifts and a huge cake :-) smiles from here :-)

Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
Stephen-KarenConn Oct 27, 2006 at 4:51 AM

Your home page is inspiring - and what a beautiful home you have too. The hen pic reminds me of the Buff Orphington flock I had in Tennessee. Wish I could have chickens here in Ohio.

madamx's Profile Photo
madamx Oct 21, 2006 at 7:55 AM

Hi, thanks for stopping by; your home looks beautiful, you get such stunning colors out east! Our Christian faith is very important to us too. Greetings from Calgary ~ Helen