"SKRADIN" Skradin by jani79
Skradin Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 7 photos
Skradin is a little town, still damaged from recent war, just about 35 km from Sibenik, with population of around 3800.
It's position near Visovacko and Prukljansko lake which are extensions of Krka river was traced by Romans, which build here and important harbor and made Skradin as a capital of Scardona region.
Whether you come to Skradin by road or from Adiatic by Krka river, the town is a good starting-point to explore the beauties of Krka national park.
Mediterranean architecture and the green Krka river, at Skradin extended to Visovacko and Prukljansko lake together with reeds and Mediterranean plants forms a unique site view, not found else on Adriatic coast.
Take a walking tour through tiny and picturesque streets of Skradin. The city is still quite damadged by the war. Some... more travel advice
jani79's Related Pages
Skradin Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Skradin
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Skradin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Skradin
Photos in SkradinSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Varna Intro, 24 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bulgaria Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Krka National Park Intro, 1 review, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Klagenfurt Intro, 1 review, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Balchik Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Nesebar Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Skradin Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Sozopol Intro, 3 photos
- Pomorie Intro, 2 photos
- Kamnik 1 review, 1 photo