"BALCHIK" Top 5 Page for this destination Balchik by jani79
Balchik Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 201 photos
Balchik is a little coastal town between Varna and Romanian border. It is build between cliffs and the Black sea coast.
The town of Balchik was under Romanian administration before second world war and Romanian King Ferdinand built here a summer palace for his wife Queen Mary. Along the friendly locals, this summer palace with it's botanical gardens is the main reason to visit Balchik.
Few kilometers north from Balchik, there are really beautifull beaches under cliffs. The beaches are clean and peacefull... more travel advice
Don't have any data about this mosque, neither about muslim population in Balchik, but it sure looks abandoned. more travel advice
jani79's Related Pages
Balchik Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cute Balchik!"
- "Balchik - The Castle"
- "Hollywood It Ain't...But Nice Signage Anyway!"
- "Not only a sea resort, but more than that"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Balchik
- Hotels in Balchik
- Transportation in Balchik
- Restaurants in Balchik
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Balchik
- 7 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Balchik?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Balchik
Photos in BalchikSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Varna Intro, 24 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bulgaria Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Krka National Park Intro, 1 review, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Klagenfurt Intro, 1 review, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Balchik Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Nesebar Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Skradin Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Sozopol Intro, 3 photos
- Pomorie Intro, 2 photos
- Kamnik 1 review, 1 photo