"POMORIE" Pomorie by jani79
Pomorie Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 26 photos
Pomorie is smaller town (pop. 14 500) about 20km north from Burgas.
It's not very interesting town and it's certainly not among the most beautiful towns in Bulgaria. Most tourists here are Bulgarian and the prices of food and accomondation are much cheaper then in Burgas or other more tourist resorts.
jani79's Related Pages
Pomorie Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Pomorie
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Pomorie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pomorie
- Posted in Travel Former Republic of Serbia and Montenegro Forum "RE: RE: LESKOVAC"
- updated a Pomorie Travel Page "POMORIE"
- Uploaded a Photo to "POMORIE"
Photos in PomorieSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Varna Intro, 24 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bulgaria Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Krka National Park Intro, 1 review, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Klagenfurt Intro, 1 review, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Balchik Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Nesebar Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Skradin Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Sozopol Intro, 3 photos
- Pomorie Intro, 2 photos
- Kamnik 1 review, 1 photo