"BAPHA" Top 5 Page for this destination Varna by jani79

Varna Travel Guide: 422 reviews and 1,119 photos

BAPHA is Varna in Cyrillic. It's Bulgaria's third biggest city (pop.350 000) and the biggest city on Black sea coast. It's largest Bulgarian port (which also affects the quality of water).

The traffic is terrible and extremely noisy, the most beautiful parts of Varna are the pedestrian streets (Knyaz Boris I street and Nezavisimost square) and the beach.
Locals are extremely nice and helpful and it's a city with a soul. Offers a lot interesting places to see and the prices are much lower than in tourist resorts.

• Pros:People, Mehanas, Beach, Prices, Night-Life
  • Cons:Watch for your belongings!
  • Last visit to Varna: Aug 2003
  • Intro Updated Nov 5, 2003

• May 27, 2008 at 6:19 AM

hi i was also at this resturant lovely food and very reasonable and always busy in there

• ettenaj's Profile Photo
    Oct 20, 2004 at 2:22 PM

Liked bulgaria so much we decided to buy an apartment there about 45k from Varna

• Lion_Beat's Profile Photo
    Aug 27, 2004 at 12:05 AM

Good content, thnax!

• Dalibor79's Profile Photo
    Aug 25, 2004 at 12:20 PM

great page for greatest place on earth:)

• kalenderov's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2004 at 5:00 AM

great page, maaan!

• zlatiq's Profile Photo
    May 21, 2004 at 8:29 AM

Way to go,Jani! You've done a very good job presenting Varna! Pat a dolphin for me please!

• Mar 14, 2004 at 11:56 PM

Hey Jani, nice page on Varna. You have captured very nice views of Bulgaria. I liked that tip about cheese. Good luck for your trip. I wish u good luck for upcoming trip. Regards , Najam...

• ukirsari's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2004 at 5:12 AM

A great page, Jani. I can read a bit kyrilitsa :) That's very nice. Regards from Jakarta --@rie--

• tijs's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2004 at 3:20 AM

Good info; after reading your nightlife tips I can't wait to go there!

• Andraf's Profile Photo
    Dec 18, 2003 at 4:18 PM

Very nice page. I've been to Varna once, many years ago when I was still a child. I don't remember much. I guess I should find the time to see it again, interesting place.

Badges & Stats in Varna