"BAPHA" Top 5 Page for this destination Varna by jani79
Varna Travel Guide: 430 reviews and 1,120 photos
BAPHA is Varna in Cyrillic. It's Bulgaria's third biggest city (pop.350 000) and the biggest city on Black sea coast. It's largest Bulgarian port (which also affects the quality of water).
The traffic is terrible and extremely noisy, the most beautiful parts of Varna are the pedestrian streets (Knyaz Boris I street and Nezavisimost square) and the beach.
Locals are extremely nice and helpful and it's a city with a soul. Offers a lot interesting places to see and the prices are much lower than in tourist resorts.
- Pros:People, Mehanas, Beach, Prices, Night-Life
- Cons:Watch for your belongings!
The interior of this apostolic church is a big contrast to ortodox churches. more travel advice
If you're not tired after all night parties, you can easely find a bar where there are people dancing also at 3 pm. This... more travel advice
jani79's Related Pages
Varna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Local Brewery and Some Superb Restaurants..."
- "Varna- one of my favourite cities"
- "Varna - our sea Capital"
- "Varna - Nice City with Beautiful Girls"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Varna
- Hotels in Varna
- Transportation in Varna
- Nightlife in Varna
- Restaurants in Varna
- Shopping in Varna
- Warnings and Dangers in Varna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Varna
- 24 Reviews
- 53 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Varna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Varna
Photos in VarnaSee All Photos (53)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Varna Intro, 24 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bulgaria Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Krka National Park Intro, 1 review, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Klagenfurt Intro, 1 review, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Balchik Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Nesebar Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Skradin Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Sozopol Intro, 3 photos
- Pomorie Intro, 2 photos
- Kamnik 1 review, 1 photo