"Travel is Knowledge and you never have enough.." artform's Profile

Travel Junky

First off I must apologize for my site being incomplete. I have lived most of my life in a blur and I find lately I must go back to old journals and pictures to remember all of the cool places that I have visited. I always seem to leave something out.
At the moment I have found little time to post all of my pictures and tell the stories. I will redeem myself with hard work by posting lots of pictures.
Recently I have returned from my trip to Peru. April/May 2004.
Sorry I must make another correction on Dec 2004 I finally made it to one of the most wonderful places very high on my list China. Now I will double apologize for not having any pictures from Peru and China.
So far 2004 has been very busy. In January I traveled to Thailand/Cambodia
My next adventure will begin in December hopefully, my plans for Egypt will pan through. I will have to dream about India a little longer.
I Can't wait to post the amazing pictures.
Future plans for 2005 will be Egypt,Mexico and Russia.
I have been very impressed by all the wonderful homepages.
How can one express to others how passionate they are about travel? Showing pictures, bringing back trinkets is one way. For me it is the feeling I get when I talk about travel.
I love to find veteran travelors and listen to there tales. so needless to say I am in heaven as a VT member .
I first realized that I was a travel junky at a young age.
The pages of encyclopedias and National Geographic, all these things molded my mind for my impending travels as an adult.
I wanted to view with my own eyes the actual images. So my journey began.

• Intro Updated Apr 4, 2005

• pleasefly's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2008 at 9:47 AM

Wishing a wonderful birthday and holidays! Best wishes from California ....Ken

• jrs1234's Profile Photo
    Dec 21, 2008 at 12:21 PM

Happy Birthday, Tiffany - best wishes - and have a Happy Christmas, too!

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo
    Dec 21, 2007 at 2:20 PM

Happy Birthday, Tiffany! Hope you enjoy the day! Season's Greetings!

• Mikebb's Profile Photo
    Dec 21, 2006 at 2:08 PM

Happy Birthday Tiffany, I hope you enjoyed your special day. Have a great Christmas & New Year.

• Yorkshireman47's Profile Photo
    Dec 21, 2006 at 6:00 AM

Happy Birthday Tiffany - and Merry Christmas too.

• acemj's Profile Photo
    Dec 21, 2005 at 9:09 PM

Happy birthday, Tiffany!

• GillianMcLaughlin's Profile Photo
    Dec 21, 2005 at 7:18 AM

Hi Tiffany. Great to land again on your smiley page to wish you every best thing possible for your birthday and for the year ahead... hope you have a wonderful day

• chiara76's Profile Photo
    Dec 21, 2005 at 1:14 AM

Happy Birthday and greetings from Poland.

• Sininen's Profile Photo
    Dec 20, 2005 at 10:16 PM

Hi Tiffany! HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes from Finland! 21.12. was my mother's birthday too.

• irvbur's Profile Photo
    Jul 21, 2005 at 2:45 PM

Way to go, Tiffany! I love the way you jump around the world without a detectable pattern.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!