"Travel is Knowledge and you never have enough.." artform's Profile
First off I must apologize for my site being incomplete. I have lived most of my life in a blur and I find lately I must go back to old journals and pictures to remember all of the cool places that I have visited. I always seem to leave something out.
At the moment I have found little time to post all of my pictures and tell the stories. I will redeem myself with hard work by posting lots of pictures.
Recently I have returned from my trip to Peru. April/May 2004.
Sorry I must make another correction on Dec 2004 I finally made it to one of the most wonderful places very high on my list China. Now I will double apologize for not having any pictures from Peru and China.
So far 2004 has been very busy. In January I traveled to Thailand/Cambodia
My next adventure will begin in December hopefully, my plans for Egypt will pan through. I will have to dream about India a little longer.
I Can't wait to post the amazing pictures.
Future plans for 2005 will be Egypt,Mexico and Russia.
I have been very impressed by all the wonderful homepages.
How can one express to others how passionate they are about travel? Showing pictures, bringing back trinkets is one way. For me it is the feeling I get when I talk about travel.
I love to find veteran travelors and listen to there tales. so needless to say I am in heaven as a VT member .
I first realized that I was a travel junky at a young age.
The pages of encyclopedias and National Geographic, all these things molded my mind for my impending travels as an adult.
I wanted to view with my own eyes the actual images. So my journey began.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
- Vankleek Hill Hotels
- Juchitán de Zaragoza Hotels
- Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge Hotels
- Qiryat `Anavim
- Hiroshima Hotels
- Paros Island
- Bad Lauterberg
- Peng Chau Island
- Half Moon Bay Hotels
- Ko Kam Yai Hotels
- Spisske Podhradie
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 6 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- artform and acemj are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Turkey Forum "Re: istanbul to Selcuk (ephesus)"
updated their Profile Page "Travel is Knowledge and you never have enough.."
- Commented on one of jadedmuse's Machu Picchu travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Beijing"
- created a Beijing Travel Page "Beijing"
- Wrote a Review Cambodia's best guesthouse in Cambodia Hotels
Top 5 Pages
- Cambodia Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokyo Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florida Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Beijing Intro, 3 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22479 Reviews - 55020 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23320 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2028 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3098 Reviews - 5880 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26762 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos