"Visiting the Hill Climbing Railroad of WV" Cass by glabah
Cass Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 16 photos
I don't really even remember that well what years it was that I visited Cass, but I do remember visiting their tourist railroad that climbed to the peak of the hill behind the town, as well as the trip along the river.
I even got a cab ride in one of the shay locomotives!
I also got to visit the shop complex once, and that was really interesting being able to take a look around at all the parts and pieces. They were in the process of restoring a BL-2, which is a very historic and unique diesel locomotive.
I'll not add much more, because anything I remember is probably quite irrelelvant now.
glabah's Related Pages
Cass Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "cass Railroad"
- "Town of Cass"
- "Visiting the Hill Climbing Railroad of WV"
- "Snow Shoe Ski Resort"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cass
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (44)
Have you been to Cass?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cass
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 162 reviews, 791 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 156 reviews, 651 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tacoma Intro, 86 reviews, 376 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 26 reviews, 400 photos, 37 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 73 reviews, 237 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Townsend Intro, 58 reviews, 218 photos, 2 travelogues
- William Finley National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 26 reviews, 222 photos, 13 travelogues
- Friday Harbor Intro, 48 reviews, 185 photos, 4 travelogues
- Washougal Intro, 20 reviews, 209 photos, 16 travelogues
- Magnolia Bluff Intro, 39 reviews, 174 photos, 4 travelogues