"Small Town Divided by a Busy Road" Snoqualmie by glabah
Snoqualmie Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 48 photos
Snoqualmie is a cute little town with a number of older buildings in its old central business district, but a large portion of the activity now takes place along Interstate 90, which is some distance from town. The good news is that this has preserved a number of the older buildings, and thus made it a bit of a tourist attraction.
However, the main road that does run through the middle of town is heavily traveled, and signals are not very common, so crossing it can be a challenge.
Operated as part of the Northwest Railway Museum, the Snoqualmie Valley Railroad is the operating tourist railroad that... more travel advice
The primary attraction of this park is the huge athletic fields that are here. From time to time there are special... more travel advice
glabah's Related Pages
Snoqualmie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "More Than the Home of 'Twin Peaks' & the Falls"
- "Small Town Divided by a Busy Road"
- "Nice waterfall and trains"
- "LealaGirl's Snoqualmie Page"
- "Greyraven23's Snoqualmie Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Snoqualmie
- 5 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (288)
Have you been to Snoqualmie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Snoqualmie
Photos in SnoqualmieSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 181 reviews, 928 photos, 25 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 166 reviews, 771 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 29 reviews, 720 photos, 75 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tacoma Intro, 90 reviews, 415 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria Intro, 73 reviews, 237 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Townsend Intro, 59 reviews, 229 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 54 reviews, 225 photos, 3 travelogues
- Washougal Intro, 20 reviews, 257 photos, 22 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Friday Harbor Intro, 56 reviews, 210 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salem Intro, 46 reviews, 207 photos, 5 travelogues