"Small Town Divided by a Busy Road" Snoqualmie by glabah
Snoqualmie Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 35 photos
Snoqualmie is a cute little town with a number of older buildings in its old central business district, but a large portion of the activity now takes place along Interstate 90, which is some distance from town. The good news is that this has preserved a number of the older buildings, and thus made it a bit of a tourist attraction.
However, the main road that does run through the middle of town is heavily traveled, and signals are not very common, so crossing it can be a challenge.
Operated as part of the Northwest Railway Museum, the Snoqualmie Valley Railroad is the operating tourist railroad that... more travel advice
The primary attraction of this park is the huge athletic fields that are here. From time to time there are special... more travel advice
glabah's Related Pages
Snoqualmie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "More Than the Home of 'Twin Peaks' & the Falls"
- "Small Town Divided by a Busy Road"
- "LealaGirl's Snoqualmie Page"
- "Greyraven23's Snoqualmie Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Snoqualmie
- 5 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Snoqualmie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Snoqualmie
Photos in SnoqualmieSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 157 reviews, 778 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 155 reviews, 650 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tacoma Intro, 86 reviews, 376 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 26 reviews, 328 photos, 28 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 73 reviews, 237 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Townsend Intro, 58 reviews, 218 photos, 2 travelogues
- William Finley National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 25 reviews, 208 photos, 12 travelogues
- Washougal Intro, 20 reviews, 201 photos, 15 travelogues
- Magnolia Bluff Intro, 37 reviews, 159 photos, 3 travelogues
- Friday Harbor Intro, 45 reviews, 139 photos