"Trails Along Bay and Picnic Areas by Protected Bay" Sequim Bay State Park by glabah
Sequim Bay State Park Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
NOTE: As of July 1, 2011, a day use fee has been implemented at many Washington State parks. This fee is $10 per day, or a $30 fee for a year pass. There is a $5 fee in addition to the annual pass fee if purchased at one of the many resellers. Please see my Discover Pass tip for a little more about this. For a bit more about Washington State parks in general, please see my Washington State Parks tip.
Sequim Bay is one of the best protected bays around, as the bay is nearly completely enclosed within the grip of Gibson Spit and Travis Spit.
Sequim Bay State Park is right on the bay, and features camping (tent, RV, and boat) and picnic spaces (some with shelters, and some with barbecue pits).
There are several trails in the park, the longest of which is the pathway built on the old Port Townsend to Port Angeles railroad right of way.
See the Sequim Bay State Park part of the web site at Washington State Parks for more information.
glabah's Related Pages
Sequim Bay State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Trails Along Bay and Picnic Areas by Protected Bay"
- Create a Sequim Bay State Park Travel Page
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sequim Bay State Park
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Sequim Bay State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sequim Bay State Park
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Leaving VT"
- updated a Sequim Bay State Park Travel Page "Trails Along Bay and Picnic Areas by Protected Bay"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Trails Along Bay and Picnic Areas by Protected Bay"
Photos in Sequim Bay State ParkSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 161 reviews, 790 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 156 reviews, 651 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tacoma Intro, 86 reviews, 376 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 26 reviews, 352 photos, 31 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 73 reviews, 237 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Townsend Intro, 58 reviews, 218 photos, 2 travelogues
- William Finley National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 26 reviews, 214 photos, 12 travelogues
- Washougal Intro, 20 reviews, 201 photos, 15 travelogues
- Magnolia Bluff Intro, 39 reviews, 174 photos, 4 travelogues
- Friday Harbor Intro, 45 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue