"Small Park with Short Trails, Camping, Picnic spot" Rainbow Falls State Park by glabah
Rainbow Falls State Park Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 21 photos
NOTE: As of July 1, 2011, a day use fee has been implemented at many Washington State parks. This fee is $10 per day, or a $30 fee for a year pass. There is a $5 fee in addition to the annual pass fee if purchased at one of the many resellers. Please see my Discover Pass tip for a little more about this. For a bit more about Washington State parks in general, please see my Washington State Parks tip.
Rainbow Falls is, of itself, not a very large waterfall.
However, the park beside the Chehalis River is a good picnic spot with a campground, and a few short hiking trails.
Nearby, there is also the Raymond to Chehalis bike trail, located on an old railroad right of way.
While the Chehalis River can be fast moving and deep at this location, people do swim in it. On the north side of the... more travel advice
If you explore the short road system of this park on foot a little bit, you will find that near the horse camp area... more travel advice
glabah's Related Pages
Rainbow Falls State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Small Park with Short Trails, Camping, Picnic spot"
- Create a Rainbow Falls State Park Travel Page
- Things to Do in Rainbow Falls State Park
- Hotels in Rainbow Falls State Park
- Transportation in Rainbow Falls State Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rainbow Falls State Park
- 9 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Rainbow Falls State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rainbow Falls State Park
- Posted in Travel Oregon City Forum "Re: Ive have a first date..."
- Wrote a Review River and Swimming Hole Access in Rainbow Falls State Park Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "River and Swimming Hole Access"
- updated a Rainbow Falls State Park Travel Page "Small Park with Short Trails, Camping, Picnic spot"
Photos in Rainbow Falls State ParkSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 157 reviews, 778 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 155 reviews, 650 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tacoma Intro, 86 reviews, 376 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 26 reviews, 328 photos, 28 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 73 reviews, 237 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Townsend Intro, 58 reviews, 218 photos, 2 travelogues
- William Finley National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 25 reviews, 208 photos, 12 travelogues
- Washougal Intro, 20 reviews, 201 photos, 15 travelogues
- Magnolia Bluff Intro, 37 reviews, 159 photos, 3 travelogues
- Friday Harbor Intro, 45 reviews, 139 photos