"Undergoing Editing - not much here yet" Oak Harbor by glabah
Oak Harbor Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 42 photos
[This is undergoing editing. Please wait for additional information]
This is one of the largest communities on Whidbey Island, and today it exists mostly due to the nearby military base. It has an attractive downtown area, but unfortunately the vast majority of the outlying community is typical suburban sprawl which gives a rather poor impression of the community as a whole.
The Oak Harbor Transit Center is located essentially in downtown Oak Harbor, and it is essentially across the street... more travel advice
glabah's Related Pages
Oak Harbor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Whidbey Island!"
- "LeoM's new Oak Harbor Page"
- "Undergoing Editing - not much here yet"
- "My Home Town"
- "falicia2000's new Oak Harbor Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oak Harbor
- Hotels in Oak Harbor
- Transportation in Oak Harbor
- Restaurants in Oak Harbor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oak Harbor
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (288)
Have you been to Oak Harbor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oak Harbor
Photos in Oak HarborSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 181 reviews, 928 photos, 25 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 166 reviews, 771 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 29 reviews, 720 photos, 75 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tacoma Intro, 90 reviews, 415 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria Intro, 73 reviews, 237 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Townsend Intro, 59 reviews, 229 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 54 reviews, 225 photos, 3 travelogues
- Washougal Intro, 20 reviews, 257 photos, 22 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Friday Harbor Intro, 56 reviews, 210 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salem Intro, 46 reviews, 207 photos, 5 travelogues