"North End of the Longest Beach" Leadbetter Point State Park by glabah
Leadbetter Point State Park Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 15 photos
NOTE: As of July 1, 2011, a day use fee has been implemented at many Washington State parks. This fee is $10 per day, or a $30 fee for a year pass. There is a $5 fee in addition to the annual pass fee if purchased at one of the many resellers. Please see my Discover Pass tip for a little more about this. For a bit more about Washington State parks in general, please see my Washington State Parks tip.
At the far northern end of the Long Beach Peninsula, you will find Leadbetter Point State Park, and to the north of that the Leadbetter Point unit of the Willapa National Wildlife Refuge.
As this part of the National Wildlife Refuge is quite distant in terms of driving time from the rest of Willapa National Wildlife Refuge, I have included both of the Leadbetter Point features in this section.
As the road heads north from Oysterville, the road gets more and more narrow as you get further north. If you are... more travel advice
glabah's Related Pages
Leadbetter Point State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "North End of the Longest Beach"
- Create a Leadbetter Point State Park Travel Page
- Things to Do in Leadbetter Point State Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Leadbetter Point State Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Leadbetter Point State Park
- 2 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (274)
Have you been to Leadbetter Point State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Leadbetter Point State Park
- Posted in Travel United States of America Forum "Re: Family Visiting US for the..."
- Wrote a Review Watch Out for the Narrow Road in Leadbetter Point State Park Warnings and Dangers
- updated a Leadbetter Point State Park Travel Page "North End of the Longest Beach"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Leadbetter Point Trails (park and refuge)"
Photos in Leadbetter Point State ParkSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 177 reviews, 907 photos, 24 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 161 reviews, 751 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 29 reviews, 597 photos, 60 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tacoma Intro, 88 reviews, 386 photos, 2 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 73 reviews, 237 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Townsend Intro, 59 reviews, 221 photos, 2 travelogues
- Washougal Intro, 20 reviews, 257 photos, 22 travelogues
- Friday Harbor Intro, 55 reviews, 201 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salem Intro, 46 reviews, 207 photos, 5 travelogues
- William Finley National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 26 reviews, 222 photos, 13 travelogues