"Yes, This Page is STILL in Progress" Kent by glabah
Kent Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 22 photos
I had been through Kent on a number of occasions on the train, but never really thought of it as a place worth exploring. Many places actually look reasonably appealing from the train. Kent, unfortunately, is not one of those places.
However, I found out about a small natural reserve west of the downtown area, and decided to explore it.
I'll definitely be back.
However, winter does not seem to be a great time to visit this place, and so it will be spring before I return.
Along with the natural area, there are a number of local trails, including a regional trail that runs along the Green River from southern Seattle through Kent, some 19 miles (some 31 km) in length.
Thus, I found adequate reasons to come back to Kent on a future visit.
Along with the Green River Trail, there are several small parks along the Green River that provide recreational... more travel advice
Located on the double track main line and essentially part of downtown Kent, the station is served by several Sounder... more travel advice
glabah's Related Pages
Kent Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Kent
- 4 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (243)
Have you been to Kent?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kent
Photos in KentSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 171 reviews, 881 photos, 23 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 160 reviews, 670 photos, 8 travelogues
- Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 28 reviews, 522 photos, 51 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tacoma Intro, 86 reviews, 376 photos, 2 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 73 reviews, 237 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Townsend Intro, 58 reviews, 218 photos, 2 travelogues
- Washougal Intro, 20 reviews, 241 photos, 20 travelogues
- William Finley National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 26 reviews, 222 photos, 13 travelogues
- Friday Harbor Intro, 48 reviews, 185 photos, 4 travelogues
- Magnolia Bluff Intro, 40 reviews, 192 photos, 6 travelogues