"More than Just a LONG LINE for the Ferry" Edmonds by glabah
Edmonds Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 62 photos
Edmonds has a reputation as being the place where people wait in line for as much as two hours to put their vehicles onto the Edmonds - Kingston ferry in order to access the Olympic Peninsula from Seattle.
However, it is also an attractive little community that really deserves more than just a reputation for a huge bunch of cars waiting.
You will find the downtown part of Edmonds filled with a number of eccentric small shops and restaurants, and a few very attractive parks, including one that is completely under water (for divers).
As the city sits on a slight hill, it is possible to view Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains on the other side from a number of locations throughout the town.
Just south of Brackett's Landing Park south end, there is a small continuation of this park. It is very hard to tell... more travel advice
Located on the south end of the publicly accessible part of the Edmonds Waterfront, this small park features an... more travel advice
glabah's Related Pages
Edmonds Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "More than Just a LONG LINE for the Ferry"
- "Cute little town"
- "Edmonds, WA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Edmonds
- Hotels in Edmonds
- Transportation in Edmonds
- Restaurants in Edmonds
- Shopping in Edmonds
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Edmonds
- 13 Reviews
- 50 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
Have you been to Edmonds?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Edmonds
Photos in EdmondsSee All Photos (50)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 163 reviews, 797 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 159 reviews, 655 photos, 7 travelogues
- Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 27 reviews, 465 photos, 44 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tacoma Intro, 86 reviews, 376 photos, 2 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 73 reviews, 237 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Townsend Intro, 58 reviews, 218 photos, 2 travelogues
- William Finley National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 26 reviews, 222 photos, 13 travelogues
- Friday Harbor Intro, 48 reviews, 185 photos, 4 travelogues
- Washougal Intro, 20 reviews, 209 photos, 16 travelogues
- Magnolia Bluff Intro, 40 reviews, 176 photos, 4 travelogues