"The Smaller Twin of the (Washington) Twin Cities" Chehalis by glabah
Chehalis Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 27 photos
Chehalis and Centralia have been called "Twin Cities" for quite some years, and the name has stuck well enough that the transit system that serves the two cities is called "Twin Transit".
However, the reality is that Centralia has a more dense downtown while Chehalis is far more spread out, especially along Interstate 5.
However, Chehalis also has a bit more for the tourist to do (Centralia primarily has as its main attraction the large factory outlet mall complexes but few get beyond those). Chehalis has several museums, is the actual current end of the Willapa Hills Trail, and has a set of signs directing visitors to the various things to do.
The Willapa Hills Trail is varied along its length, and this tip only describes the part going west of Chehalis for a... more travel advice
Located within sight of Interstate 5, the Veterans Memorial Museum has a collection of material going back a long ways,... more travel advice
glabah's Related Pages
Chehalis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Smaller Twin of the (Washington) Twin Cities"
- "Basaic Chehalis Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chehalis
- Transportation in Chehalis
- Nightlife in Chehalis
- Restaurants in Chehalis
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Chehalis
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Chehalis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chehalis
Photos in ChehalisSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 157 reviews, 778 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 155 reviews, 650 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tacoma Intro, 86 reviews, 376 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 26 reviews, 328 photos, 28 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 73 reviews, 237 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Townsend Intro, 58 reviews, 218 photos, 2 travelogues
- William Finley National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 25 reviews, 208 photos, 12 travelogues
- Washougal Intro, 20 reviews, 201 photos, 15 travelogues
- Magnolia Bluff Intro, 37 reviews, 159 photos, 3 travelogues
- Friday Harbor Intro, 45 reviews, 139 photos