"Rebuilding Suburban Community" Tualatin by glabah
Tualatin Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 2 photos
Downtown Tualatin has undergone a major transformation in the last few years, and the core of that transformation is this plaza with a fairly good sized pond in the middle of it. There are artful drinking fountains and a art tour that leads to a number of different public sculptures and other artworks on display in public view.
The "Tualatin Commons" as it is known has a number of businesses surrounding it, including a few fancy restaurants, a hair salon or two, and a few other businesses that truly benefit from this scenic environment.
There are several other fairly nice parks in Tualatin, including two right along the Tualatin River.
Other than the several artists events that happen every year, and the local self-guided art walk, there really isn't much here that is of tourist interest.
- Pros:Some good parks and public facilities.
- Cons:Downtown area surrounded by busy roads and getting around on foot isn't easy.
- In a nutshell:There isn't that much of interest here for tourists, but a few items of some interest do exist here.
glabah's Related Pages
Tualatin Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Tualatin
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (285)
Have you been to Tualatin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tualatin
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 181 reviews, 928 photos, 25 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 165 reviews, 768 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 29 reviews, 720 photos, 75 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tacoma Intro, 90 reviews, 415 photos, 4 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 73 reviews, 237 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Townsend Intro, 59 reviews, 229 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 54 reviews, 225 photos, 3 travelogues
- Washougal Intro, 20 reviews, 257 photos, 22 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Friday Harbor Intro, 56 reviews, 210 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salem Intro, 46 reviews, 207 photos, 5 travelogues