Silverton Nightlife Tips by glabah
Silverton Nightlife: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Palace Movie Theatre in Silverton: not a megaplex
Silverton does in fact have a movie theatre, which many other small towns in the Willamette Valley don't have.
If for some reason you are rained out of your camp site in Silver Falls State Park or otherwise need something to do during an evening in Silverton, the theatre is there.
However, considering the range of recreational options around Silverton this probably isn't the most likely place to want to visit for those from out of town.
But it is here, if in fact you should want something to do on an evening in Silverton.
Address: 200 N Water Street, Silverton Oregon 97381
Phone: (503) 873-2233
More Reviews (10)
- See All CARTS - Public Transit to Silverton
- See All Silver Falls State Park
- Coolidge McClaine Park
glabah's Related Pages
Silverton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to Silver Falls and Oregon Garden"
- "OREGON- the state with 2 syllables, not 3"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Silverton
- Hotels in Silverton
- Transportation in Silverton
- Nightlife in Silverton
- Restaurants in Silverton
- Warnings and Dangers in Silverton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Silverton
- 11 Reviews
- 49 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (254)
Have you been to Silverton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Silverton
Photos in SilvertonSee All Photos (49)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 171 reviews, 881 photos, 23 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 160 reviews, 670 photos, 8 travelogues
- Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 29 reviews, 565 photos, 56 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tacoma Intro, 86 reviews, 378 photos, 2 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 73 reviews, 237 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washougal Intro, 20 reviews, 257 photos, 22 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Townsend Intro, 58 reviews, 218 photos, 2 travelogues
- Friday Harbor Intro, 53 reviews, 197 photos, 4 travelogues
- William Finley National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 26 reviews, 222 photos, 13 travelogues
- Magnolia Bluff Intro, 40 reviews, 192 photos, 6 travelogues