"Not Much of Interest Here" Fairview by glabah
Fairview Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 7 photos
Fairview is a fairly typical Portland suburban community. In the region, it was well known as the location for the Multnomah Greyhound dog racing track, but that has now closed.
There is a lot of commercial and residential development, most of which is uninteresting and unremarkable - even for local residents, let alone for a traveler.
The one notable attraction to the community of Fairview is Blue Lake Park, which is a very well known (in the Portland area) park that attracts people all year long. In the summer months there are concerts, swimming in the lake, and many other items. Even in winter, you will find many people visiting this park.
Still, the park isn't hugely of interest to people from outside the region. There is a small natural area on the far west side of the park that sometimes has unusual birds visiting.
glabah's Related Pages
Fairview Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Fairview
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Fairview?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fairview
Photos in FairviewSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 161 reviews, 790 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 156 reviews, 651 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tacoma Intro, 86 reviews, 376 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 26 reviews, 352 photos, 31 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 73 reviews, 237 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Townsend Intro, 58 reviews, 218 photos, 2 travelogues
- William Finley National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 26 reviews, 214 photos, 12 travelogues
- Washougal Intro, 20 reviews, 201 photos, 15 travelogues
- Magnolia Bluff Intro, 39 reviews, 174 photos, 4 travelogues
- Friday Harbor Intro, 45 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue