"Not Much of Interest Here" Fairview by glabah
Fairview Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 7 photos
Fairview is a fairly typical Portland suburban community. In the region, it was well known as the location for the Multnomah Greyhound dog racing track, but that has now closed.
There is a lot of commercial and residential development, most of which is uninteresting and unremarkable - even for local residents, let alone for a traveler.
The one notable attraction to the community of Fairview is Blue Lake Park, which is a very well known (in the Portland area) park that attracts people all year long. In the summer months there are concerts, swimming in the lake, and many other items. Even in winter, you will find many people visiting this park.
Still, the park isn't hugely of interest to people from outside the region. There is a small natural area on the far west side of the park that sometimes has unusual birds visiting.
glabah's Related Pages
Fairview Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Fairview
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (288)
Have you been to Fairview?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fairview
Photos in FairviewSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 181 reviews, 928 photos, 25 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 166 reviews, 771 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 29 reviews, 728 photos, 76 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tacoma Intro, 90 reviews, 415 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria Intro, 73 reviews, 237 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Townsend Intro, 59 reviews, 229 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 54 reviews, 225 photos, 3 travelogues
- Washougal Intro, 20 reviews, 257 photos, 22 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salem Intro, 50 reviews, 224 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Friday Harbor Intro, 56 reviews, 210 photos, 4 travelogues