"There's a Very Big Pile of Rocks southeast of Town" Top 5 Page for this destination Kingman by glabah
Kingman Travel Guide: 79 reviews and 270 photos
There are two recreational opportunities of significance near Kingman: Hualapai Mountain State Park and Temple Bar / Lake Mead. The latter is closer to Las Vegas and Boulder City, and really is better covered in one of those locations. Hualapai Mountain is visible from downtown Kingman, and appears to be an impressive place to visit.
I did not stay here, though I was allowed to spent a little bit of time in the lobby as a traveling companion stayed... more travel advice
glabah's Related Pages
Kingman Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kingman ~Route 66"
- "Basaic Kingman Page"
- "Historic Railroad and Route 66 Town"
- "There's a Very Big Pile of Rocks southeast of Town"
- "Transportation Center"
- "Kingman, Arizona"
- "mafootje's new Kingman Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kingman
- Hotels in Kingman
- Transportation in Kingman
- Restaurants in Kingman
- Warnings and Dangers in Kingman
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kingman
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (245)
Have you been to Kingman?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kingman
Photos in KingmanSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 166 reviews, 865 photos, 22 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 159 reviews, 656 photos, 7 travelogues
- Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 27 reviews, 497 photos, 48 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tacoma Intro, 86 reviews, 376 photos, 2 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 73 reviews, 237 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Townsend Intro, 58 reviews, 218 photos, 2 travelogues
- William Finley National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 26 reviews, 222 photos, 13 travelogues
- Friday Harbor Intro, 48 reviews, 185 photos, 4 travelogues
- Washougal Intro, 20 reviews, 209 photos, 16 travelogues
- Magnolia Bluff Intro, 40 reviews, 184 photos, 5 travelogues