"Too Much to Do!" United States of America by glabah
United States of America Travel Guide: 294,312 reviews and 691,453 photos
The USA is a fairly extensive country and I don't think there is a way to cram that much information into a single introduction. The single biggest problem people have is underestimating distances and travel time between locations.
When I was much younger, I traveled to many places along the east coast and eastern mid-west (Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, etc.). However, that was at best in the 1980s.
I live in Portland, Oregon in a community called Lents that is incorporated into the city limits.
As our area of the country contains enough interesting things to keep one busy for an entire lifetime, all of my travels for the past 20 years have been concentrated in this part of the country - except for a few overseas trips.
Doing the Washington and Oregon coast by transit is possible. However, you need to be prepared for the fact that things... more travel advice
There have been quite a lot of questions about driving or traveling the west coast of Washington and Oregon and... more travel advice
glabah's Related Pages
United States of America Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BASAIC's USA Page"
- "A constant work in progress"
- "United States: A Melting Pot"
- "America the Beautiful"
- "Saying Goodbye to the United States of America"
- "THE UNITED STATES"
- "USA - several trips"
- See All...
- Things to Do in United States of America
- Hotels in United States of America
- Transportation in United States of America
- Nightlife in United States of America
- Restaurants in United States of America
- Shopping in United States of America
- Warnings and Dangers in United States of America
- See All...
Badges & Stats in United States of America
- 2,467 Reviews
- 11,618 Photos
- 1,633 Forum posts
- 305 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (251)
Have you been to United States of America?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in United States of America
- Posted in Travel New York City Forum "Re: NYC New Year's Eve"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Oregon & Washington to California Trips, Part 2"
- Wrote a Review Oregon and Washington Coast without a Car in United States of America Things to Do
- updated a United States of America Travel Page "Too Much to Do!"
- Commented on one of Sweetberry1's United States of America travel pages
Videos in United States of AmericaSee All Videos (93)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 171 reviews, 881 photos, 23 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 160 reviews, 670 photos, 8 travelogues
- Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 29 reviews, 549 photos, 54 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tacoma Intro, 86 reviews, 378 photos, 2 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 73 reviews, 237 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washougal Intro, 20 reviews, 257 photos, 22 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Townsend Intro, 58 reviews, 218 photos, 2 travelogues
- Friday Harbor Intro, 53 reviews, 197 photos, 4 travelogues
- William Finley National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 26 reviews, 222 photos, 13 travelogues
- Magnolia Bluff Intro, 40 reviews, 192 photos, 6 travelogues