"Building a Pig Barn" Catacamas by glabah
Catacamas Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 7 photos
for our group to visit Catacamas was to visit the Escuela El Sembrador about 15 miles south of Catacamas.
This school is operated by the World Gospel Mission. If you would like more information on what this school does, please check their web site. Select "fields" from the menu on the left, then select Honduras.
This is a photograph of the structure we were a part of building. The roof trusses came from a building that was old and falling apart, so it was taken down. However, many of the materials were re-used, including the roof trusses moved to this building.
The school teaches skills of various types, including wood carving. The wood box pictured here was carved by one of the students at the school.
Another photo of the box, with the lid closed so that you can see how well the lid fits, is located on the shopping tip for Catacamas.
glabah's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Catacamas
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (288)
Have you been to Catacamas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Catacamas
Photos in CatacamasSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 181 reviews, 928 photos, 25 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 166 reviews, 771 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 29 reviews, 720 photos, 75 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tacoma Intro, 90 reviews, 415 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria Intro, 73 reviews, 237 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Townsend Intro, 59 reviews, 229 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 54 reviews, 225 photos, 3 travelogues
- Washougal Intro, 20 reviews, 257 photos, 22 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Friday Harbor Intro, 56 reviews, 210 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salem Intro, 46 reviews, 207 photos, 5 travelogues