"EFCJ in Campos do Jordão" Campos do Jordão by glabah
Campos do Jordão Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 49 photos
Campos do Jordão is served by an interurban railway from Pindamonhangaba (on the main highway and railway linking São Paulo with Rio de Janeiro). The line links Campos do Jordão with two tourist parks as well. See my Pindamonhangaba page for links to the various information about this railway, with some links to their web site.
This is a view from the train as it goes through the center of the city in the early evening.
The passenger cars used on the line are interesting for a number of reasons.
First, they involve a number of different manufacturers - English Electric motor cars, French-built trailer cars, and a few other odds and ends as well, including European streetcars, and a few German steam locomotives.
Second, most of the cars allow a great view out the front. Here is a view from the front passenger seat of the station in the middle of Campos do Jord?o.
As virtual tourist only allows for there to be three photos on this page, I have put some other photos on my Travelogue for Campos do Jord?o.
Hotel rooms are two bedroom, with kitchen area including microwave oven and other items that are helpful for an extended... more travel advice
glabah's Related Pages
Campos do Jordão Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Campos do Jordão, São Paulo, Brasil"
- "Campos do Jordão"
- "Charming Alpine Atmosphere"
- "Campos do Jordão - São Paulo´s Winter Refuge"
- "EFCJ in Campos do Jordão"
- "CAMPOS DO JORDÃO"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Campos do Jordão
- Hotels in Campos do Jordão
- Transportation in Campos do Jordão
- Nightlife in Campos do Jordão
- Restaurants in Campos do Jordão
- Shopping in Campos do Jordão
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Campos do Jordão
- 2 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Campos do Jordão?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Campos do Jordão
Photos in Campos do JordãoSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 155 reviews, 743 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 153 reviews, 645 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tacoma Intro, 81 reviews, 358 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 26 reviews, 312 photos, 26 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 73 reviews, 237 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Townsend Intro, 58 reviews, 218 photos, 2 travelogues
- William Finley National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 25 reviews, 208 photos, 12 travelogues
- Washougal Intro, 18 reviews, 196 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salem Intro, 31 reviews, 136 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bremerton Intro, 22 reviews, 123 photos, 4 travelogues