"Junction to Antoninha" Morretes by glabah
Morretes Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 29 photos
The farthest the regular passenger trains go on most days is Morretes. The station is quite modern, but also reasonably attractive. The ALL you see on the side of the station is for America Latina Logistica - the company that operates freight service over this line.
Across the street from the station is this park-like plaza.
When our special charter train arrived at the station, there were many vendors there who were there to sell us fried banana snacks and other items from the city before we continued to Paranagua.
glabah's Related Pages
Morretes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lovely Morretes: A good day trip from Curitiba"
- "Morretes means train trip and "Barreado""
- "relaxing in Morretes"
- "Junction to Antoninha"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Morretes
- Transportation in Morretes
- Restaurants in Morretes
- Shopping in Morretes
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Morretes
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (277)
Have you been to Morretes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Morretes
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 179 reviews, 925 photos, 25 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 164 reviews, 759 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 29 reviews, 688 photos, 71 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tacoma Intro, 90 reviews, 415 photos, 4 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 73 reviews, 237 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Townsend Intro, 59 reviews, 229 photos, 3 travelogues
- Washougal Intro, 20 reviews, 257 photos, 22 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Friday Harbor Intro, 56 reviews, 210 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salem Intro, 46 reviews, 207 photos, 5 travelogues
- William Finley National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 26 reviews, 222 photos, 13 travelogues