"End of the Vittoria a Minas" Vitória by glabah
Vitória Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 26 photos
Once again, please understand that I was in Vittoria to look at railroad related items. The city is at the end of the Vittoria a Minas Railway. The EFVM is one of the busiest railways in the Americas, in terms of tons of freight. Plus, keep in mind that this is all done on meter gauge (narrow gauge) lines.
Therefore, I did not participate in much of the normal tourist activities that are available in Vittoria.
Passenger train service no longer serves the old Estrada de Ferro Vitória e Minas train station in Vitória. Instead,... more travel advice
glabah's Related Pages
Vitória Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The City Split by a Bridge"
- "Pierre_Rouss's Vitória page"
- "End of the Vittoria a Minas"
- "VITÓRIA - ES"
- "The South Atlantic"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vitória
- Hotels in Vitória
- Nightlife in Vitória
- Restaurants in Vitória
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vitória
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (251)
Have you been to Vitória?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vitória
Photos in VitóriaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 171 reviews, 881 photos, 23 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 160 reviews, 670 photos, 8 travelogues
- Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 29 reviews, 549 photos, 54 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tacoma Intro, 86 reviews, 378 photos, 2 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 73 reviews, 237 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Townsend Intro, 58 reviews, 218 photos, 2 travelogues
- Washougal Intro, 20 reviews, 255 photos, 22 travelogues
- Friday Harbor Intro, 53 reviews, 197 photos, 4 travelogues
- William Finley National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 26 reviews, 222 photos, 13 travelogues
- Magnolia Bluff Intro, 40 reviews, 192 photos, 6 travelogues