"End of the Vittoria a Minas" Vitória by glabah
Vitória Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 26 photos
Once again, please understand that I was in Vittoria to look at railroad related items. The city is at the end of the Vittoria a Minas Railway. The EFVM is one of the busiest railways in the Americas, in terms of tons of freight. Plus, keep in mind that this is all done on meter gauge (narrow gauge) lines.
Therefore, I did not participate in much of the normal tourist activities that are available in Vittoria.
Passenger train service no longer serves the old Estrada de Ferro Vitória e Minas train station in Vitória. Instead,... more travel advice
glabah's Related Pages
Vitória Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The City Split by a Bridge"
- "Pierre_Rouss's Vitória page"
- "End of the Vittoria a Minas"
- "VITÓRIA - ES"
- "The South Atlantic"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vitória
- Hotels in Vitória
- Nightlife in Vitória
- Restaurants in Vitória
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vitória
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Vitória?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vitória
Photos in VitóriaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 161 reviews, 790 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 156 reviews, 651 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tacoma Intro, 86 reviews, 376 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 26 reviews, 352 photos, 31 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 73 reviews, 237 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Townsend Intro, 58 reviews, 218 photos, 2 travelogues
- William Finley National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 26 reviews, 214 photos, 12 travelogues
- Washougal Intro, 20 reviews, 201 photos, 15 travelogues
- Magnolia Bluff Intro, 39 reviews, 174 photos, 4 travelogues
- Friday Harbor Intro, 45 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue