"End of the Vittoria a Minas" Vitória by glabah
Vitória Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 70 photos
Once again, please understand that I was in Vittoria to look at railroad related items. The city is at the end of the Vittoria a Minas Railway. The EFVM is one of the busiest railways in the Americas, in terms of tons of freight. Plus, keep in mind that this is all done on meter gauge (narrow gauge) lines.
Therefore, I did not participate in much of the normal tourist activities that are available in Vittoria.
Passenger train service no longer serves the old Estrada de Ferro Vitória e Minas train station in Vitória. Instead,... more travel advice
glabah's Related Pages
Vitória Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The City Split by a Bridge"
- "End of the Vittoria a Minas"
- "Pierre_Rouss's Vitória page"
- "VITÓRIA - ES"
- "Convento da Penha"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vitória
- Hotels in Vitória
- Transportation in Vitória
- Nightlife in Vitória
- Restaurants in Vitória
- Shopping in Vitória
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vitória
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (289)
Have you been to Vitória?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vitória
Photos in VitóriaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 181 reviews, 928 photos, 25 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 166 reviews, 772 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge Intro, 29 reviews, 736 photos, 77 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tacoma Intro, 90 reviews, 415 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria Intro, 73 reviews, 237 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Townsend Intro, 59 reviews, 229 photos, 3 travelogues
- Washougal Intro, 20 reviews, 265 photos, 23 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salem Intro, 51 reviews, 232 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 54 reviews, 225 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Friday Harbor Intro, 56 reviews, 210 photos, 4 travelogues