"Akyaka or "Gokova"" Akyaka by Ckaya1978
Akyaka Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 58 photos
Small Village with a beautiful beach right on the Mediterranian Sea. Famous for its houses. You gotta see this place. Good for a calm, relaxed sea, beach holiday! Also the place is close to Marmaris. You can plan a daily trip from Marmaris
Very common all around the Mugla County
Dont forget to take a boat trip around Akyaka. Gulf of Gokova has amazing views for the yatchers. Hills are covered with... more travel advice
Night life in the village is poor. Late night dinners are very popular. There are a couple of bars, but not compared to... more travel advice
Ckaya1978's Related Pages
Akyaka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "mountains and the sea embracing lovingly"
- "AKYAKA-MUGLA - A PLACE TO LIVE"
- "Akyaka or "Gokova""
- "Quiet place with lots of flowers, like paradise!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Akyaka
- Hotels in Akyaka
- Transportation in Akyaka
- Nightlife in Akyaka
- Restaurants in Akyaka
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Akyaka
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Akyaka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Akyaka
Photos in AkyakaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Goreme Intro, 4 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bursa Intro, 12 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Izmir Intro, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bodrum Intro, 33 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antalya Intro, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ankara Intro, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Marmaris Intro, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kusadasi Intro, 31 photos, 5 travelogues
- Fethiye Intro, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Side Intro, 25 photos, 3 travelogues