"The City" London by Christian.Lafont
London Travel Guide: 24,245 reviews and 52,555 photos
... that night it appears like a ghost and surprised the camera.
Him and his friends are everywhere, they follow each other, they patrol across the city all day and swallow people standing on side of the road.
Sometimes they reject people too. But most likely with the vital substance sucked away ...
Women are wicked in London or is it London that makes them wicked ...
Well the result is the same : just blow your head, clean off ...
It's always a question of timing ...
And this time, the timing is right "indeed" ...
- Pros:Great fun and Big money
- Cons:Cold wet
- In a nutshell:Week end Specials !!
A blonde walks into a store that sells linens and curtains. She tells the salesman: "I'd like to buy a pink curtain the... more travel advice
Christian.Lafont's Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Current Home"
- "Maybe it's Because I'm A Londoner...."
- "Gor Blimey guv'ner...you'r having a larf......"
- "London, the capital of England"
- "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..."
- "When a man tires of London, he is tired of life"
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 19 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in London
Photos in LondonSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nicaragua Intro, 63 reviews, 68 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- London Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mahdia Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Calgary Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Palm Springs Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Madrid Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- La Baule-Escoublac Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Mermaid Island Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos