"The City Different" Santa Fe by SFHulaGIrl
Santa Fe Travel Guide: 688 reviews and 1,383 photos
As a child growing up in the Midwest, I was always fascinated by American Indian culture. Thus, it was only natural that Santa Fe would be on my list of places to see. I remember the crisp, clean Autumn air; the glint of silver everywhere; the bright strands and wreaths of red chilies; the moody guitarists in bars around the Plaza; and the evening air scented with pinon, sage, cedar, etc. coming from fireplaces and ovens all over town. Santa Fe is a place you can go to clear your head and think, and where you'll want to return again and again.
- Pros:Wonderfully spicy food, beautiful Native American Indian jewelry and other products, spiritual, historical, casual
- In a nutshell:Perfect weekend getaway
This is the oldest shrine to the Virgin in the U.S. In the late 1700's, this adobe structure was built by the Franciscan... more travel advice
I stopped in here before my dinner at Bistro 315. This bar is connected with the Pink Adobe Restaurant, has a fire pit... more travel advice
SFHulaGIrl's Related Pages
Santa Fe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Pristine Winter Wonderland--Santa Fe,New Mexico"
- "Santa Fe, New Mexico"
- ""Fanta Se""
- "La Villa Real de la Santa Fe"
- "Steep in History"
- "The City Different"
- "Santa Fe Days"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santa Fe
- Hotels in Santa Fe
- Transportation in Santa Fe
- Nightlife in Santa Fe
- Restaurants in Santa Fe
- Shopping in Santa Fe
- Warnings and Dangers in Santa Fe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santa Fe
- 23 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Santa Fe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Fe
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 115 reviews, 85 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 40 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 53 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ubud Intro, 37 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles Intro, 44 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 43 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 23 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Savannah Intro, 15 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Honolulu Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues