"BRIDGNORTH" Bridgnorth by BerniShand

• Last visit to Bridgnorth: Apr 2004
  • Intro Written Apr 6, 2004

• Stevo68's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2006 at 5:37 AM

went there last weekend, lovely place and beautiful pages and photos... strange as my girlfriend lives in Outwell and was born in Bridgnorth!!!

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Mar 13, 2006 at 10:28 AM

Berni, what a lovely place. I love history and restoration and was fascinated by all that Bridgnorth has to offer. I also enjoy your memories and insights.

• keida84's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2005 at 12:33 PM

Reminds me of the funicular in the Blue Mountains in AU. Expect me to be in and out of pages all about England, may try to scoot over to Marbella, Spain as well. Anything is possible!

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2005 at 3:27 AM

Nice page! I've been to Bridgnorth several times, because I used to take groups to Birmingham (Frankfurt's partner city) every summer, and the Severn Valley Railway was always one of our excursions.

• Galahad's Profile Photo
    Mar 6, 2005 at 4:39 PM

I'm glad you enjoyed your time on the Severn Valley Railway. All the volunteer staff, including those of us that you don't normally see maintaining the track, work hard to make your experience pleasurable.

• rexvaughan's Profile Photo
    Feb 25, 2005 at 1:25 PM

Looks like a very picturesque place, Berni. Thanks. I love the restored rail station and love riding trains.

• Pauldelabar's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2005 at 3:19 PM

Really enjoyed your Bridgnorth and Upwell pages. The doggy pages and the Cruise had me in stitches.

• JetlagCity's Profile Photo
    Jan 20, 2005 at 1:43 PM

How fun to have a cave for an outbuilding! Lovely shot of the little ducklings, too!

• smyturn's Profile Photo
    Jun 24, 2004 at 5:46 PM

Love the little train station, the funicular... Wonderful page.

• caffeine_induced78's Profile Photo
    Apr 11, 2004 at 7:41 PM

Very lovely pictures of the trains. I am guessing either you or your husband (or both) are train buffs. Very nice page.

BerniShand

“go NOW, before its too late”

Badges & Stats in Bridgnorth

Have you been to Bridgnorth?

Latest Activity in Bridgnorth