"EDINBURGH" Edinburgh by BerniShand
Edinburgh Travel Guide: 3,449 reviews and 6,943 photos
a beautiful city, and lovely to walk around, strolling along the Royal Mile is a delight
we stayed just outside Edinburgh, in the little village of Roslin, home of Rosslyn Chapel which is mentioned in the best selling book The Da Vinci Code
If you would like to stay in a magnificent country house then this is certainly worth considering, there are only 30... more travel advice
Edinburgh seems to be obsessed with ghosts, ghouls and things that go bump in the night Almost every place we visited... more travel advice
BerniShand's Related Pages
Edinburgh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Edinburgh Travel - A Special City - A Special View"
- "Scotland's Capital City"
- "Embra - Scotlands Capital City"
- "A guide to Edinburgh dining & nightlife"
- "Edinburgh - the capital of Scotland"
- "Opera and Graduation in Edinburgh"
- "The highs and lows of the 7 hills..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Edinburgh
- Hotels in Edinburgh
- Transportation in Edinburgh
- Nightlife in Edinburgh
- Restaurants in Edinburgh
- Shopping in Edinburgh
- Warnings and Dangers in Edinburgh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Edinburgh
- 16 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Edinburgh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Edinburgh
Top 10 Pages
- Granada Intro, 33 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 24 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 28 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Upwell Intro, 19 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 9 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kenton on Sea Intro, 10 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 25 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marne-la-Vallée Intro, 15 reviews, 50 photos
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Padova Intro, 12 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues