"WELL, WHAT CAN I SAY, IT`S HOME" Top 5 Page for this destination Peterborough by BerniShand

Peterborough Travel Guide: 105 reviews and 186 photos

Peterborough is where I live so untill some friends came to visit last year I had never thought of it as a tourist place....just as home... so it was nice to see it through their eyes

We have sone fine architecture, a lovely park and open spaces, a bronze age settlement and various other places to visit a short distance away.

We even have our own hermit who lives in a bus shelter, not many places can match THAT!

• Intro Written Aug 1, 2003

• Elodie_Caroline's Profile Photo
    Aug 30, 2007 at 12:53 AM

Remembering you with loads of love today, Berni, although, I remember you every single day with love. I know you're making everyone in Heaven laugh, but we bloodywell miss you down here darling! I love you... Elodie

• christine.j's Profile Photo
    Sep 8, 2006 at 8:01 AM

Never shop when you're hungry! That's very wise. I love the picture of the fairy. She - are fairies female? - looks real.

• GillianMcLaughlin's Profile Photo
    Apr 11, 2006 at 5:37 AM

... and you looked just wonderful in it... what shoes... what style... what a gorgeous man :-)

• eden_teuling's Profile Photo
    Apr 5, 2006 at 2:10 AM

Magnificent outfit! You'll look like a real princess, B :-) Whising you an unforgettable day! elisabeth

• CatherineCG's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2006 at 1:05 PM

Your dress is GORGEOUS!

• keida84's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2006 at 7:32 PM

Oh yes yes yes! I am lovin' those shoes!!! You will be the most beautiful Re-bride on the planet!! Oh yes I am sure of it! Lumpy gave a wolf whistle and so did the birds! Hello Pretty Bird!

• KittyLou's Profile Photo
    Dec 6, 2005 at 9:00 AM

Visited Peterborough on a lovely August day 2005. It is one of my top 5 favorite Cathedrals (still have a few to visit but we have seen a lot of England's Cathedrals to date). I learned quickly nothing but flexible soles in the UK, let alone heels.

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Jan 19, 2005 at 8:23 PM

As I love uneven pavements and good curries, I should love Peterborough ! Though I have been several time to Cambridge, I feel I have never been to Peterborough. One day, may be !

• Elena_007's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2004 at 8:45 PM

Great tips! I wish I would have known about the train! It looks like fun. The cathedral was awesome! :-) ~Elaine~

• scotlandscotour's Profile Photo
    Sep 7, 2004 at 9:31 AM

Im a big fan of Flag Fen - since watching Time Team!!! I'm fascinated by life in the Fens before they were drained (by my relatives!).

BerniShand

“go NOW, before its too late”

Badges & Stats in Peterborough

Have you been to Peterborough?

Latest Activity in Peterborough