"HIGHLY RECOMMENDED" Honfleur by BerniShand
Honfleur Travel Guide: 134 reviews and 457 photos
We have some friends who are as mad about travel as we are, so when they recommended Honfleur as a charming place to visit we didnt hesitate......
It was even more lovely than they had described it and full of interesting sights
If you are visiting France make time to go there, you wont be disappointed
- Pros:quaint, friendly, a great spot for people watching
- Cons:cant think of any
- In a nutshell:a charming little town
There are many restraunts here, the ones around the quay are very popular as its such a picturesque setting Seafood is... more travel advice
The public garden in Honfleur is a joy, there are statues, pools waterfalls and lovely planting, with ample play areas... more travel advice
BerniShand's Related Pages
Honfleur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Picture perfect Honfleur"
- "Don't miss Honfleur"
- "Artsy Charm on the Coast"
- "Honfleur weekend"
- "Honfleur, a Pisturesque Village"
- "Making quite an impression"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Honfleur
- Hotels in Honfleur
- Transportation in Honfleur
- Nightlife in Honfleur
- Restaurants in Honfleur
- Shopping in Honfleur
- Warnings and Dangers in Honfleur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Honfleur
- 7 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Honfleur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Honfleur
Top 10 Pages
- Granada Intro, 33 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 24 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 28 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Upwell Intro, 19 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 9 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kenton on Sea Intro, 10 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 25 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marne-la-Vallée Intro, 15 reviews, 50 photos
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Padova Intro, 12 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues