"MELBOURNE" Melbourne by BerniShand

Melbourne Travel Guide: 3,382 reviews and 7,618 photos

• Last visit to Melbourne: Nov 2004
  • Intro Written Dec 11, 2004

• Dec 9, 2006 at 2:37 AM

Try this site for more info: melbourne-shrine-of-remembra...

• cnango's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2006 at 5:54 PM

Amazing travle page here Berni, lovely pics & helpful tips. I will be back to read more later. For now the things to do is most helpful for my travel planning for my upcoming Melbourne Holiday & the Big Meet :)

• roamer61's Profile Photo
    Oct 24, 2005 at 5:12 AM

Nice page on Australias second largest city. I fully enjoyed my stay there. Even though I got caught in a downpour while in the gardens.

• TheWanderingCamel's Profile Photo
    Oct 8, 2005 at 7:51 AM

The Fairy Tree and Weary - 2 of the best things in Melbourne. Cheers -leyle

• BluBluBlu's Profile Photo
    Aug 24, 2005 at 7:22 AM

Great pages Berni...Melbournes changed a bit since I was last there! Happy travels, Blu

• alza's Profile Photo
    May 18, 2005 at 7:03 PM

very interesting, Berni! were you on an all-inclusive macabre tour or what? LOL

• EllenH's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2005 at 3:38 PM

I did not do any sight seeing in Melbourne so it is nice to see the city through a friends eyes. Had I known the trams were free, I certainly would have made my friend take me around the city.

• KristaB's Profile Photo
    Mar 13, 2005 at 9:15 AM

The Fairy Tree is so special, did you know that on the Isle of Man there's a Fairy Bridge and you should say "Heloo fairies!" every time you cross it!

• zuriga's Profile Photo
    Mar 10, 2005 at 10:53 PM

I am longing to see Australia.. once had a man from Adelaide and almost made it there. Your photos are lovely!

• eviltooth's Profile Photo
    Mar 7, 2005 at 6:05 AM

Did you feel cold in the goal? I went there when it was burning outside but it was freezing in there. Spooky.

BerniShand

“go NOW, before its too late”

Badges & Stats in Melbourne

Have you been to Melbourne?

Latest Activity in Melbourne